Part-15

RIDHIMA'S POV-

We all turned to look at the direction from where the voice came and shocking it is of a boy whose age is nearly same as me. He has wear simple jeans -shirt and has collage bag on his back.I wonder that how can he expelled someone, as if this collage belongs to him. Whatever it is but I am happy that at-least someone came from this group of people to save me. But now I feared for him as I am sure this girl will now do something with him also.

"Awww, my little cute boy. Who are you? You know I am your senior and little one,you should respect your senior. Moreover I am daughter of this state richest person, so you should know your status and then speak to someone. And can you tell me who are you to expel me from this collage? Are you son of this collage dean's? No, by your clothes you seem to be son son of these collage professors." Radhika make fun of these boy and everyone starts to laugh their heart out listening to these comment. I literally fell bad for him as he just wants to help me and these girls are not even sparing him. I look in his direction, our eyes meet and I say no to him by shaking my head with pleading eyes.

"You should know sweetie pie that son of professor has no right to expel someone. You have done a mistake by stoping me but I will give you a last chance. You know I have a big heart. Be my slave for next one year and you will be free today, if not then after this girl next will be your turn." She says in no nonsense tone.

"I know that son of some professors has no right to expel someone but son of these collage trustee surely has a tight to expel someone. I am Vansh rai Singhania son of these collage founder, Mr Ajay rai Singhania.Moreover I am son of these country's richest person, so you should know your status before speaking to someone." As soon as he said these those girls who holding me immediately leave my hands and wait, and Radhika stare him as she has seen some ghost.

"Who are you?" She says in a faint tone with pale face. Crease starts to form on her forehead.

"Do you have problem in listening miss whoever are you. I am son of these collage trustee and I am expelling you. I am sure even my dad will have no problem in this, if he gets to know what have you done. Security, go to dean's office now and say him to start procedures of expelling of these two girls." As soon as he said these his bodyguard ran towards dean's office. That girl immediately join hands in-front of Vansh.

"Listen, please don't do these my carrier will destroys . If I will expelled out of these big collage , none will give me admission to there collage. I am even ready to say sorry to Ridhima, but please don't do these with us. Even my friend Megha will say sorry to her." She says and that black crop top girl came forward whose name I suppose is Megha.

"You definitely have to say sorry to her, but my decision about you will not change. Now go and say sorry to her." She came towards me with fold hands apologising me. She says me to make Vansh understand to take back his decision back or else her carrier will be destroyed, even her friend says the same. I fell bad for them, they must have done mistake but these will definitely affect their carrier and no other collage will give them admission.

"They are saying true. They are guilty of what they have done but please don't give them this much big punishment. These will destroy their carrier." I said looking towards Vansh hope he will understand but be starts to look towards me like I am some alien.

"I can't believe you are saying this. But Ridhima, they are not at all guilty for what they have done. They are just saying these so that they will be saved from punishment. I will not take my words back, because if I will do these than these chain will continue. Everyday someone like her will do mistakes and after will apologise and next day will forget it. So everyone here listen very carefully, Raging is banned in our collage and anyone who try to do it will face the worst side of me. My dad wants that this collage student have great education not great entertainment. And you both, on your collage leaving certificate the reason why you are expelled will be clearly written. You are daughter of these state's richest person na, then find some other collage for you." He said in strict tone and everyone in the campus bow their head.