Part-12

Ridhima's pov-

Uma aunty said to Rohan to play with his friends and also promise him that she will convince his father for marriage, and after lot  convincing he finally got agreed and went with his friends. Uma aunty came towards me and take to the me to the other part of garden near desk. We both sat down facing fountain, and after a long pause I decide to speak and ask about many doubts that are taking place in my mind.

"Aunty what is the matter? Why Rohan is saying to dadi to make me his mom? Where is his real mom? Even from the time I came to party I have not seen her, I think maybe she is busy with something. But she is nowhere to seen .Where is she?" I ask aunty and she hold my hands with a sad sigh escaping her mouth.

"Listen Ridhima, I don't know its a coincidence or something else but after you left a lot has happened even it is better to say that from the day you got missed many things has happened". Aunty said and indeed that day when I left everyone here and move to Switzerland many things has happened but I thought everything will be ok after I left India, but I think there is indeed something that I don't know.

"After you left many things has happened and not for good, but you can consider it as a bad omen.Ragini is no more Ridhima. She left us and Rohan as complications arise during dilevering  Rohan. From that time Vansh is not same that he used to be. He is just living his life for Rohan, if not for him then by now my Vansh has became an living corpse. He made himself stone hearted, and arrogant businessman. After Ragini's death he get involved in business so much that he make our company Asia's number 1 company, and also his name came in list of top 10 businessman."
Aunty said giving me 1000 volts of shock. I look at her with wide eyes. Till now I thought in Switzerland that Vansh and Ragini might be enjoying their life, but I am completely wrong. Ragini is now no more. I fell tear dropped on my hand and see upward to meet with crying face of aunt Uma.

"You know Ridhima I miss my old Vansh very much, I miss my Vansh that is very kind and fun loving. This Vansh is just living his life not enjoying it like he used to do when he is with you. I thought that now after your arrival he will change but I am wrong he is still same". Aunty said and suddenly cup my face with both hands.

"Ridhima today first time I am asking you something dear. Please marry my son and paint his world with colour." Aunty said and suddenly my hands from her hand got slipped and J shake my head in no. How can I marry Vansh when he clearly hates me that he cannot even stand me in his office. Aunty is saying this because she doesn't know what has happened between me and Vansh two years ago.

"How can I marry him aunty? I am just his friend and nothing more." I said it but I know that now I even don't has that right to call me myself as his friend when he clearly ignores me.

"Ridhima not for him than for Rohan, please i am requesting you. That little one is waiting for his mother since he is born but doesn't get his mother's love. One time this family has make You their daughter, for that relation only do us a favour as Rohan also want you as her mother."Aunty said while joining her hands. I really wants to help her and Rohan but not this way. I know this family has accept me when there is no one for me and also has done many favours on me. But how can I make aunty understand that Vansh hates me and he will never get agree for this marriage. I thought to share this with aunty.

"Aunty even if I will agree for this marriage I am sure Vansh will never say yes to this. You also know how much Vansh loves Ragini even Now also when she is not in this world than how can You expect that he will be ready for this marriage". I said while holding her hands as she is continuously crying while folding her hands.

"You don't worry about it Ridhima, I am sure mummy ji will make him understand even now when she is going inside while taking Vansh with her she sign me with her eyes. I am sure that she says to convince you for this marriage and she will convince Vansh. Ridhima before also we have seen many girls for Vansh but he always say no to them. Maybe now mummy ji will make him understand , but the main thing is are you ready? Don't think about Vansh, mummy ji will handle him. But dear what is your thought about this? I am not forcing you you can say me your decision without any pressure". Aunty said and I look at her eyes which is looking at me with hope.