Part-24

Hello everyone,

So I unpublished important  as I don't like any break in between of the story, but guys I think my yesterday's promo literally created havoc among everyone. Pardon me to disappoint you all but I think that execution of that part of the story is done on wrong time.But I literally fell good to see that today views of a woman for other women are changing, today we women are accepting each other ,we are evolving and we are proving that we can stand for each other rather than bitching around. It feels so good to see that now voice is raise against wrong things unlike old times and believe me this is first step towards a new era where every women whether from city or an village can live their life independently without fearing of anyone.

Rape or even marital rape is against humanity, one should never do it nor support it and believe me I will never show such ugly things in my story on this platform. Many youngsters who is upcoming future of this country are reading stories from this platform and they should never learn such things. And talking about story Vansh is surely hating Ridhima because as per him he believes that she killed Ragini, and if the person you love the most is killed by someone than your hate towards that person is obvious. But he can never do such thing to Ridhima because on the first night itself he made himself clear to her that he will not give any right of wife to her. And upon that also he know his limits, he still remember that she is used to his best friend and he still remember his love for Ragini so he will never commit such mistakes in his dreams also.

However let's forget that part completely, I have removed that promo from yesterday's chapter and even has changed something in the story for good.And trust me you all are going to like it, and yes guys stay tuned as soon the secret is going to come out and everyone will get their share of punishment. Now enough of our talking and let's start the chapter.

__________________________________

ARYAN'S POV-

Three of us head towards city hospital where we take Ragini bhabhi after that incident and that doctor announced her death. I don't know but I am impatient to meet that doctor and also knowing the truth, and believe me if Ragini bhabhi is responsible for all this then she will not be spared. She will be punished for each and every crime of her, for breaking bhai and bhabhi's beautiful friendship. I was so much lost in my thought that I didn't notice we already arrived to city hospital. Angrey shakes me and I came out of my dreamworld, then three of us marched inside the hospital. We goes to the reception and wait for receptionist to came. Once she came we start to ask her.

"Excuse me we want to meet Dr. Sameer, can you please say it to him that its emergency." Angrey ask her while she looks at us confused.

"I am extremely sorry sir but here no doctor name Sameer work, you might get some wrong information." She says and now not this. Already everything is messed up today now not again .

"Listen he operates one patient three year ago in this hospital only, then how can you don't know him? Please check old records you may find him." I said somewhat frustrated as now I can't imagine a second also in the darkness where she kept us for years. Dhara said me to be patient while I just give her a small nod. First that receptionist denied to check as its against hospital rules but after knowing our true identity she agreed and check something in her computer.

"Ohh you mean Dr. Sameer khanna?" She asked and I remembered that his surname was somewhat like this only, I nod my head.

"Actually I join here 1 month ago only so I doesn't knew it, but according to this file Dr. Sameer khanna has given posting in some rural area 3 months ago.Actually due to this pandemic, our hospital starts a new policy, where each doctor has to serve for at-least 6 months in one rural area where health care facilities are not available. So he has gone there only." She informed us , ohh after telling this much lie he wants to do some good things. No matter where ever you are we will find you soon, Dr. Khanna.