Part-25

VANSH'S POV-

After our that confrontation in the room, I went to take an refreshing shower and change in something comfortable. I make my way towards the living room and see that everyone is enjoying evening snacks near the swimming pool and Rohan is swimming along with Siya and Ishani. Aryan and dhara also came back and now I think its time to share the big news with everyone. I take my seat beside Aryan on the sofa and ask dad in sign language whether he told everyone about the deal or not? And he shakes in no, so I starts to speak gaining everyone attention.

"So guys I want to tell you everyone that today our company crack very important deal with Americans . By important I mean that it was really very important, because now by winning that deal  our company make its place in top 10 companies all over the world from number 1 company of Asia. And also our company is leading other seven top companies of America meaning now they will work according to our guidelines." As soon as I said it dadi's happiness knew no bounds, Ishani directly came out of the pool and before she give me a tight hug I stop her as I has no plan of taking shower again. She claps and start to jump in the air out of happiness.

"Wow bhai, you are the best. I mean now rai Singhania's are included in top 10 richest family of the world. That is really great news and this surely calls a celebration." She said excitedly while I just shake my head like this is expected from her. She is obsessed with money and fame, and I fear that in future her this habit doesn't lead her in some major problem but no worries, being her brother I will always take care of her and all her dreams. Dadi Ma and chachi stand up congratulating me and dad, while me Aryan and angrey share a brotherly hug.

"You are right Ishani, this news is big and it surely calls a celebration but the celebration will be somewhat different this time." Dadi said and Ishani again jump in happiness saying that are we celebrating this grand success somewhere out of India like in Dubai or London.

"Not in Dubai or London but we all are going to our village Ramgadh." Dadi said and I got somewhat confused as we in last 4 years has not visited our village even in vacations than why suddenly now she wants to ho there.

"Ohh common dadi, why do you want to go there? I mean we can celebrate that news at some good place also, then why at the village where even water doesn't came at the needed time." Ishani said with disappointment in her voice.

"Ishani behave, from that place only we came here and don't forget that place is your first home. And moreover as this is a big success I think that we should do Pooja at our kuldevi temple in village and also we should feed whole village, something like dinner. Villagers also will be happy with that small occasion and they all are also inviting us to visit village as we have not been there from many years. In addition now both son of rai Singhania is married, so as per ritual new daughter in law of this house should also visit our kuldevi temple for untying their ganthbandhan in-front of goddess parvati. And yes we are starting our journey tomorrow only so go and start packing as we will stay about a week over there." Dadi said, ok so I agree with her in idea of going to village but I am not ok with going tomorrow only. I mean I do have many important work in office as well as also I have to meet Chang for our next diamond smuggling project.

"Dadi I agree with you for village but its not possible to go tomorrow only. I mean I have some important work to complete in office. We can plan to go after At least one week or may be two." I said but I should know that she is my dadi after all then how can she agree this easily.

"Vansh I will not delay it that much but if you have some work than ok we will go day after tomorrow, you have only one day complete all of your work and by the way you also don't have to do your packing now as you have this beautiful wife who will handle everything. So just focus on your work and complete it by tomorrow. Is that clear." She said in a strict tone and I swear that no one can deny her. She is kind and sweet but when needed she can be strict, I sigh and think to start my work now only otherwise it will be impossible to complete it till tomorrow. After nodding my head indicating yes to dadi I went to my room and call liza to give me all information regarding next project. Angrey at the same time came and inform me that it was Randhawa's, our old enemies who called inform media house about Aryan's marriage. I ordered him to handle situation according to him only and also inform him to join us in our village trip. First he hesitates stating that it is family tour and he shouldn't be involved but after my strict instruction he agreed. I mean common he is like my brother who has even take two bullets for me which even my real brother will not do for me.