Part-20

RIDHIMA'S POV-

After returning from hotel I directly went to my room, but got completely shocked when I see Vansh in the room. Firstly my present set of mind got completely blocked and I just can't able to understand that what next action should I take, but after composing myself I begin to explain him that whatever he has seen today is has a different side also. But today he proved that he really doesn't care for me, he feels nothing even if I am out with someone. He addressed Kabir is my boyfriend like it's not a big deal, like it is a normal thing between a couple.

Then also I tried to explain him that he's not my boyfriend but he cut me off in the middle and orders me to go out. Not able to tolerate it anymore the water Starts to flow from my eyes like a river, but not wanting him to see my vulnerable side I hurriedly wipe my tears and make my way out of the room. While thinking about today's incident I am going in the kitchen when in the middle angrey stops me.

"Yes angrey do you need anything? And if you are finding Vansh then he is in the room." I said with a humble welcoming smile to him. He is a very nice person and I think that when she is very lucky to have him as his friend and brother.

"No bhabhi actually Today it's you with whom I want to discuss something.  it's something personal if you think that I am crossing my limits and please forgive me but it's important for me to know this." He said somewhat nervously thinking that might be I get often, but I lesson his worry With a gentle smile and nod indicating him to proceed further.

" bhabhi actually it is related to your past or better to say your's and Boss past. I want to know that do Ragini bhabhi have any real brother or sister? I know that maybe you will feel it's weird that why am I asking this question but believe me I have no hidden agenda behind it, It's really important for me to know. Please say me without any question if you trust me." He said , Firstly I felt it really weird that why he wants to know. But as I said he is really a nice person and I literally consider him as my brother so I think to answer this question without any further interrogation.

" I don't know angrey why you are asking this question? But I literally consider you as my brother and I believe you. So Ragini has no real brother or sister, In fact she was the only child of her father and her mother died when Ragini is small. I don't know much about Ragini But this information was given to me by Vansh only." I said to him and noticed that for some minute he was completely shocked like he's not expecting this answer from me. I wave my hand in front of him and then he came out of his shock land, And after muttering A quick thank you he bid me bye.

I somewhere felt it weird but excusing that thought I went to Rohan's room to wake him up as it's already lunchtime. After waking him up we both went to dining area and call everyone in the family after arranging dining table. Today all the favourite dishes of Rohan is prepared and that to by mom, She strictly Said me that as I am not feeling okay I will take rest and today whole lunch will be prepared by her. I can't be more thankful to God for giving me this much lovely and caring family.

ANGREY'S POV-

after bhabhi went I seat on the sofa in the lobby, I knew that bhabhi may be feeling weird by now that why am I asking such questions Which is related to her past. But the most weirdest thing of today is that who is telling lie? I expect completely different answer from bhabhi but whatever she tells me from that I am very much confused to believe whom?

Actually I again went to the home which Ragini bhabhi claims to be her but actually it is home which is given on rent to anybody who needs it. I went there in Hope that maybe watchman of that house knew something or any of the staff Who is working in that house from past three years maybe know something about that. When I reach there and ask watchman that whether he knew something about Ragini bhabhi or where her father is now?