Part-5

VANSH POV-

Finally, after hours of beating that coward Mohan open his mouth. He finally admits that he is working for our biggest enemy THE KAPOOR'S. I knew it that after raisinghania win the title of best company of the year, that Vyom Kapoor will not seat silently. He will surely do something and here he is playing his cheap games.

" pls leave me sir, I am really sorry I will not do this mistake again" I hear annoying voice of that betrayer.

"And why will I do that, everyone here knows that how much I hate betrayers than also you dare to betray me now you will be punished and that is for sure"I say with smirk on my face.

"No plzz don't kill me, I will leave this country as soon as possible but plzz don't kill me" he says will folding his hand in front of me.

"Do you think I will kill you? Nahhhh what will I get in return for killing you? I heard that you have a wife who is 5 months pregnant with twins, have you ever wonder what will happen if suddenly while buying vegetables from markets she fall on her stomach due to sudden push." I said with smirk. Though I will never do something that chip with any women but this is only a trick to pressurise him and force him to do whatever I want.

"No no plzz don't do anything like that? I will do whatever you want but plzz don't harm my wife" he says and yes this the only thing I want to hear.

"Are you sure you will do as I say? Because if now you backstabbed me than consequences will not be good for you" i said while putting my gun back in my pant.

"Yes I will not betray you again but plzz don't do anything to my wife"he says with eyes full of fear and now I know he will not double cross me.

"Ok then listen to me very carefully, first of all you will say only that information to vyom which I will tell you to say and yes you also have to bring all the important information of their company to me" I say in no nonsense tone.

"Ok ok I am ready to do it" he says and I smirk as now the game will began Mr vyom Kapoor. Be ready to lose it. I gave a last glance to angre and than make my way outside of the torture room. I glance at my watch and it's 2 in night. I sigh, I really need to go home fast as I need a good sleep, because tomorrow in early morning employees of grey founders are coming and I have to cross verify all of them personally.

RIDHIMA'S POV-

I wake up at 6 in morning. Though not at all had a proper sleep in tension visiting raisinghania company but still I have a little nap of 2-3 hours. I do my daily morning routine and then order one cup of coffee along with some cookies for breakfast. After 10 minutes my breakfast arrived. I take it to the balcony and settle myself sofa in balcony and kept breakfast tray beside me. I take sip of coffee, but today I am not enjoying coffee the way I used to.

It's not because I am not in Switzerland but it is because of fear. Fear of meeting him. I know I don't have any option like back off now because if I back off now then I surely have to lose my job. I also know that if he will see me than his anger will knew no bound. He will surely create a huge seen in front of everyone. I let out a sad laugh at my destiny, once there was a time when we are used to be best friends but now see even a mere thought of meeting him sends shivers down my spine. I take one cookie from tray and eat it. Even today this cookie is also reminding me of him as this are his favourite cookies. I know that I have always seen him more than a friend, I always thought of us being together, I used to love him, no no I still love him from bottom of my heart but he hates me. He doesn't want me anywhere in his life. Tear make its way through my eyes.

I quickly wipe them hearing a knock on the door, I stand up and open the door to see Kabir standing leaning on the door.

"Hey beautiful, good morning" he says and I roll my eyes inwardly as he always wants to flirt with me. Though I am angry with him for his this behaviour but than also I give him my fake smile and greet him back.