Part-27

RIDHIMA'S POV-

I wake up with the ringing sound of my alarm and after turning it off I rub my eyes with my palm. I look at the phone and realise that it's four in the morning and then I remember that today we are heading for village. I hurriedly make my way towards though bathroom and complete my morning rituals, after taking a quick bath I wore simple sky blue sari and came out of the bathroom. I fill my hairline with vermilion and after setting my hair and wearing bangles I look at the watch in the room and realise that it's five. I make my way towards the kitchen and starts to prepare breakfast for everyone, I think that it will take approximately one hour for me to make breakfast so after one hour at six I can wake up Rohan easily. As it will be really early in the morning almost at 6:30 that everyone will take their breakfast so I think that it should be somewhat light as everyone has habit of having breakfast at eight or 8.30. After preparing orange juice, tea, Bread butter and bread jam for Rohan, cornflakes with milk and idli Sambar I set all this prepared items on the dining table.

I hurriedly make my way towards Rohan's room and with sweet song I wake him up, At first he show me his sleepy mode but after remembering that we are heading towards the village today his excitement knew no bounds and he himself went to the bathroom for getting ready. After making him ready I take his baby bag in which all his clothes are packed and in other hand I hold Rohan. We both go downstairs and see that everyone is already present on the dining table and all our luggage is already shifted to the hall by workers. After seeing Vansh Rohan jumped out from my arms and ran towards him, he settled himself in Vansh's lap and signals me to join them. With content smile I join everyone and we had our breakfast, I don't know why but I am having a strong feeling that this trip will change something. It's like that something big is going to happen and I don't know why but an unknown fear is crept around my heart that every thing will be ruin. I came out from my thought when Rohan shake me I look towards him and give him a small smile.

After telling every workers in the mansion That One week from today there will be holiday so there is no need to come to the mention for one week we all make our way towards the car. Ajay Papa, Rudra Chachu, mom and chachi goes in one car while Ishani ,Sia ,angrey ,dadi goes in other car. I ,Vansh, Rohan, aryan and Dhara are the last and in one car. When I see that Vansh is Going to the driver seat I ask Aryan to take seat beside him as I don't want any argument on the way but Aryan denied me saying that he want to sit with Dhara. I very well knew that Aryan is doing all this to decrease the distance between me and Vansh but he doesn't know that the invisible line that Vansh has drawn between me and him will never fade and is definitely going to increase as the time pass. And as a result of that that I am sitting beside Vansh While Aryan Dhara and Rohan are sitting in the backseat.

I can sense that Vansh is not at all happy or comfortable with me sitting beside him but there is no option left, I decided to avoid him and look out of the window and I doesn't know when my eyes closed and I went into deep slumber. I wake up when I feel that someone is shaking me continuously, when I open my eyes I see that Rohan is trying to wake me up. He tells me that Hotel has arrived and it's time for some break, that is when I realised that everyone is out of the car only me and Rohan are in the car. I see that Aryan and Dhara are together, Somewhere in the heart I feel pain that Vansh doesn't wait for me and leave us alone. But this time pain is somewhat less because now I am used to it, now I am used to his anger and haterd. I take Rohan in my arms and went out of the car to take some fresh air, from Aryan I get to know that we have already covered half of the distance when I was asleep now only 3 to 4 hours route is remaining.

After having some snacks and water we all again sit in the car and start our journey. From the corner of my eyes I look towards Vansh and like a stone he is driving car with no emotion reflecting on his face. I have seen is that he is somewhat different nowadays, like he is hiding something from me. Not that he tells me every thing about his life but his behaviour, his actions are totally different nowadays. It is like that he is feeling something but exactly he is not aware of it or we can say that he is denying his own heart and mind. Maybe he is affected by me or my presence, no no no Ridhima don't go in that direction. Never think something like this again because that will never going to happen, he will not even have a sympathy for You then affecting by your presence is totally different matter so don't go in the direction where again your heart will break into million pieces. I feel electricity passes through me when Vansh hand accidentally touches mine, my heartbeat increases and I look towards him only to see that he is disgusted by that small touch. I sadly smiled at the fact that here I am affected by only single touch from him but look at him who is not even ready to bear me for a single second.