Part-17

AUTHOR'S POV-

Vansh, Rohan along with Ridhima descend down the stairs connecting first floor to the living hall in the ground floor. Mr Ajay Rai Singhania and Mrs Uma Rai Singhania is very happy seeing their son and thinking that he is now finally a family man, and also they feel themselves lucky to have Ridhima is the daughter in law. Three of them came towards the dining area where all family members are present and then take blessing of Dadi, Mr Ajay and Mrs Uma along with Chacha in chachi. Ishani just wished good morning to Vansh and ignored Ridhima completely, Like she doesn't exist.Aryan and Sia wish them good morning and also pulled their leg by asking whether yesterday night is good or not.

However, Vansh doesn't pay any heed to them and take his seat on the dining table. Mrs Uma says Riddhima to serve breakfast to everyone, but she doesn't say anyone that today's breakfast is not made by her. She want to see if anyone recognise that today breakfast is made by Ridhima and also she want to see the reaction of her son. Ridhima nod and begin to serve breakfast to everybody, she first so to Dadi then Mr Ajay and than Rudra Chachu. After that she serve to everyone on the table, when she reach to Vansh plate he stops her and take it by himself without anyone notice.

Firstly Mr Ajay found it quite disturbing, as Uma never make kheer in the morning. But then he understand that maybe it's made by Ridhima as it is her first Rasoi. He just simply smile and continue his breakfast without saying anyone and decide to play along with Mrs Uma. Next it is dadi who understand that today breakfast is not made by Uma. Same as Ajay she also decide to play along and continue her breakfast. Here, our Rohan is happy to get kheer in the morning so he doesn't realise that today its taste different and is busy in munching on it.Apart from them both not a single person on the dining table realise that today breakfast is not made by Uma.

But Vansh had still not eat it because he get an important call. After disconnecting the call he came and start his breakfast. As soon as he put the first morsel of Paratha in his mouth he realise or can Say feel something, but he shrug off his thoughts and take a spoon of kheer and put it in his mouth. It's like he's suddenly remember something and his facial expression gets totally changed. He get up from his chair with lightning speed and after bidding by to Rohan And other family members he Leave for the office.

Here, Ridhima feel sad Because she thought that maybe Vansh will like breakfast made by her and will eat it. But eating is far away he doesn't even complete it and just by taking one morsel he left. By seeing sad face of Ridhima Dadi ,Mr Ajay and Mrs Uma finally decide to praise her so that her mood might get changed. They Knew it very well that equation between Vansh and Ridhima is not good but reason is a unknown to them, till now they always thought that Vansh and Ridhima are best friends but by seeing current behaviour of Vansh towards Ridhima it seems that there is something that happens between them.

So they decide that till the time they both doesn't clear their misunderstanding it will be their duty to keep their relation alive. It's dadi who first praise Ridhima And then all youngster came to know that today breakfast is made by Dhara bhabhi. Mr Ajay, Rudra Chachu and Chachi praise her while Dadi and Mr Ajay also give her the traditional necklace. By seeing this Chachi feels like someone put her on the burning coal, but she controls the emotion and pretend like she is happy.

Till now Ishani is happily munching on the breakfast and enjoying every bit of it. But when she comes to know that it is made by Ridhima She starts to say her that it is so much oily and kheer is too much sweet. So she advised her to use less oil and sugar next time when she made breakfast for her. Aryan and Sia mimics Ishani in a funny way in their mind, after mimicking her to their hearts content to finally came to the present. They also praise their bhabhi very much And demand to make kheer for them on every Sunday. Here our Rohan also says her that from now on she will make his breakfast and also feed him by her hand. Riddhima happily node her head. while Mrs Uma is so happy that from now on there is someone who can handle this family Like her only in her absence also.