Part-23

VANSH'S POV-

I can't believe that Even I can snap my control around her, I mean this never happens even when liza try to lure me or with any other girl around me. When she entered in the bathroom just in bathrobe, I angrily marched towards her and hold her. I clearly said to her to not come in the room until I sleep then also why in the hell she came and even if she came then what is need to came in bathroom. I didn't close the bathroom door as its not my habit to colse it, because after Ragini left no one can enter in my room without my permission. After recovering she looks at me and got shock, in anger I hold her from the arms and dragged her till end of the bathroom. In this process my hand touched shower knob and it get on drenching me and Ridhima.

Her chiffon white bathrobe became transparent and her whole body is clearly visible to me now. Her long slender neck is distracting me and inviting me to claim her right there. Due to cold water her nipples became stone hard and I can clearly fell it on my chest. I don't want to admit it but it feels so good to have her this close to me, dam-it I am clearly losing my control. I ask her that why she is here and also ask if she want some help in double meaning tone but she turns her face away and that I don't like. I leave her arms and held her by waist, I bring her incredibly close to me that I must say by now she must fell my erection from the towel. I lift her upward and bring her till my face level, her nipples rubbed with mine and I felt like electricity passing through my blood. In this process her bathrobe displaced revealing her cleavage till her naval . This is not at all helping me in controlling myself.

She shivered when my lips accidentally touches her earlobe while asking her some questions , ohh I see so sweetheart I have some effects on you. She replied something but I am long gone to hear something, after she completes I shortly replied her and rubbed my whole body against her. Her wet locks was blocking my view so I slide it and continues to rub my entire body against her. It seems like she is enjoying it as she close her eyes maybe in pleasure. Water is dripping on her lips like honey and was disappearing in between her bosom valley. With closed eyes and in such compromising position with me she is looking like a goddess, she is breathing heavily and I slide my one hand on her neck to bring her face closer to me, now her face is so much close to mine.

I roam my hand on her back and my this action lead her to open her eyes, she looks at me while I slide my hand down felling every inch of her skin till her thighs and grab her by her thighs. I am about to kiss her when she says it is wrong and I hate her, for some time I doesn't understand anything but after that reality hits me and I leave her with a jerk. What even in the hell I am about to do, how can I even think of something like this. In anger I jerk her hands off of my shoulder and after blaming her I said her to leave. During this time it is my fault, but I don't know whether its now my habit or something else but I just can't accept my defeat around her. If something happened today than I will never able to forgive myself, thanks to her that she stopped me on time or else I don't know how to meet my eyes with myself for betraying Ragini.

After that incident I noticed that she stay away from me as much as possible , good for her. On Sunday Rohan demand to go to mall with me and Ridhima, so how to denied him? We three went to mall in the evening, when Rohan is around we both behave normally. But when he is away I keep myself busy in the my phone. After eating ice cream Rohan demand to have dinner outside at his favourite Chinese restaurant, so we drove to that place but on the way also he has his new demand. He wants to drink Ridhima's milk, how can it even possible and why today he is demanding this . After many efforts he understood and keep aside his demand. Ridhima leave sigh while my condition is also the same.In short Sunday ends on completing his demand.

Today very important client is coming from America and if I crack this deal then our company will make its place in top 10 companies all over the world. This is very important deal of my whole life and I will never miss this opportunity at any chance, I woke up early today as I have presentation to complete. I notice that Ridhima is still sleeping in the balcony, after getting fresh I went to study room and start my presentation. It completes around 8.30 so after having my breakfast, taking blessings of dadi and bidding by to Rohan I went for rai Singhania enterprise to crack the biggest deal of my life.