Part-37

VANSH'S POV-

Just a moment ago I was chuckling seeing the childishness of my little wife and at the next moment she was hugging me very tightly with her one hand as other is injured ,just in her undergarments. I can hear she is murmuring something with closed eyes and has gripped my shirt tightly in one hand, I am going to hug her back right then and there but I controlled myself as I don't want to take advantage of her this condition. I then put my one hand on his head and rub it there trying to console her.

"Shhh Ridhima, it's just a lizard, it will go after sometime by herself only. Don't stress out please as it is not good for you right now" I told her while rubbing her hairs but she is adamant, Ohh god this girl is always afraid from this little creature from the beginning only. She is vigorously shaking her head with closed eyes and in between this she felt a sharp pain in her arms as she hissed in pain and moved backwards.

" Don't act like child Ridhima, see the lizard is also gone now and for god sake just don't stress yourself it is not good for your health." I said as calmly as I can and again she starts to look at me with her that big shell shape brown orbs.

"Y..You are caring about me just because you got to know the t..truth, Right? By chance If still you didn't know the whole truth then you will be b..blaming me that I have taken bullet just to show how grateful I am, Didn't you"?  She said it while shuttering and I closed my eyes and let out and exhausted sigh because I was preparing myself for her this question from morning, honestly I don't know what to say because she is right I have never been able to see her good side until I got to know the whole truth.

"Listen Ridhima, saying honestly I know I am such a fool back then to punish you without any reason and not to find out the real truth and believing what I see. But please believe me I had done that everything in misunderstanding, you also believe na that your Vansh will never doubt you and for real I have never doubted you. Even at that time when Ragini said that you pour that oil on the floor I didn't believe her, but at that day when poison is given to Ragini there was no one in the house not even asha tai. At that time I am blinded by the love of Ragini therefore I thought that maybe you have done this as my marriage has becoming barrier between our friendship and I was not able to give you and our other friends enough time. But at that time I didn't know that it was Ragini only who is doing all this and framing you and blinded by my love I can't see anything more than that. Please Ridhima, just for once give me one chance to repent all my mistakes, I know I had done a very very big mistake by not trusting you but please just for once give me a chance to enter in your life once again. Your Vansh again needs you, he will be broken without you." I said it all by keeping my both hands on her cheeks and taking my face close to her as much as possible. For some moments she has just kept her eyes close, after sometimes she opens it and look in my eyes.

" Did you give me that chance? Did you even give me the chance to at-least keep my words in-front of you? You just give the judgement without even listening to my side of story and start to hate me, are you with me when I needed you the most or when I am broken? I believe that by this time you have got to know that I loved you back then, but you know what more than loving you I have believed you that no matter whatever happens but my Vansh will never hurt me, my Vansh will always stand with me in any situation no matter what. Even till the date I believed you, I believed that as you have loved Ragini by the depth of your heart therefore you are hating me thinking that I snatched her away from you and at some depth of my heart I am happy thinking that not me but at-least you love some girl in your life to the fullest. Even I didn't knew the truth of Ragini till today, I got to know about her when you said me but that doesn't mean that I was hating Ragini in the past. I always wanted your happiness and If you are happy with Ragini and not with me then also I will accept it as your happiness lies in it even if it will hurt me every time I will take breath. Do you even know that I still loved you back when you hate me to the core and insulted me each and every time from the time you married me because I believed in you that one day, if you think me of murderer you will see the kindness inside me and will forgive me. At that day it's okay if you don't love me back but at-least you will come back in my life as my best friend and in that hope till today I bear each and every abusive word you tell me. Day by day you hate increases but I am adamant to be with you and Rohan and therefore with a smile I accept everything but you broke me into pieces slowly slowly every time. On the first night when you said that I am not allowed to share bed with you, even to enter the room when you are awake that thing broke my heart a little but I accepted it, then you said that nobody outside the family knows that I am your wife it broke my heart a little more but I accepted it as my fate, then you said me that I am characterless as I am having an affair with Kabir that broke something inside me but I accepted it silently thinking that it's just you anger and once you will cool down you will come back to me. There are so many incidents even I will forget number if I will count, all of them daily broke me into small small pieces even without my knowing. But do you know what broke me completely is that day when you addressed me as just an caretaker of Rohan that is also okay with me but when you said me an gold digger and what not at that time I broke completely. From that day I have decided that from now on I am just a caretaker of Rohan and wife of yours in-front of family but in personal we both are completely strangers. Even at that day I has decided to not sleep with you in the same room but as Rohan insisted today to sleep with both of us and I don't want others to know about real truth I am here standing just in my undergarments in-front of you. You know what Vansh beside loving you I always believed you but at that day you broke my love and belief both that I had for you. Now please don't expect me to be the same Ridhima that I was 3 years ago because the lady who is standing in-front of you is now just an statue who is fulfilling all her duties and nothing more. I am really sorry but I will not be able to be with you and give the same love to you because now I am tired of each and everything around me, and In this state I think that I will not be the same as I was." She completed all this and all I could do is to bend my head downwards as I am ashamed of all my doing that I had done with Ridhima.