Part-30

VANSH'S POV-

After getting fresh and wearing white Kurta for the day I get out of the bathroom, I take my wallet from the drawer and see that Ridhima is still busy in making her hairstyle. Without doing anything or any conversation with her I came out of the room and make my way towards the hall. On the way I found Rohan with one of our servant , And they both were going somewhere. When I asked the reason Rohan inform me that the servant is taking him at the centre of village, so he can see whole village and can also play with small kids out there. at first due to safety reason I think to deny Rohan but then thinking that this is the age when he will mix up with other kids very well I thought to let him go but at the same time and inform servant to take bodyguards with them wherever they are going. servant nod his head and then three of us go downstairs. Rohan along with the servant make their way out of the house while I go towards the sitting area in the hall, At that time I noticed that along with my family members our old priest, Sarpanch with his whole family, and some of the village men and women are present in the hall indicating that they are here to greet us and also discussing about today's night function. I greet them all and take my seat beside Dad, all of us got busy in discussing about all the preparation for the night and priest make the list of all the things that will need tonight. After about half an hour our discussion came to an end and at the same time Dhara came with some snacks and offer it to all villagers.

All the ladies of the village compliments Dhara, And also says to Dadi that she bring a very beautiful wife for Aryan and they also congratulate Dadi and Aryan for upcoming baby in the family. Dadi thanks them and with heart full smile offered them all the snacks, Servent served us and all of us starts to enjoy the traditional dishes prepared by ladies over here. I have kept first morsel in my mouth only when I hear sound of anklets, and when I see in the direction of the sound my breath stop. As Ridhima was descending down from the stairs looking somewhat nervously and her eyes was glued to the floor. She slowly came towards the direction where all of us were setting and silently stand beside Dhara, but this time I controlled myself and remind myself that this is not the lady lose myself within. She is a greedy fox In the mask off an innocent rabbit.

"You didn't even told us that you have also done second marriage of Vansh and his wife is this much beautiful just like a fairy. This is not done Indrani jii, You got both of your son married but didn't even let us know about it. Now it calls for double celebration as now you have two Beautiful daughter-in-law." One of the lady from the village told to Dadi and at this point my temperature rise. I never wanted to world to know that this woman is my wife as I never want to give Ridhima the identity of my wife, as a part of her punishment. I close my fist tightly along with my eyes as I don't want to create any scene in front of half of the village members that is right now present in my house.

" oh yes, this is wrong Indrani Jii. You can at least informed us about New wife of Vansh as unlike Aryan and Dhara's marriage this news was not even on the television. But one thing is for sure that once second wife is very beautiful, It feels like God has make her in Heaven. skin like butter Cream, hair like silk thread, Innocent just like Goddess Radha, she is just perfect in every sense. She is even more beautiful and glorious than Ragini, by the way what is her name?" Wife of Sarpanch told to dadi and at this point during mention of Ragini I lose my control. I mean how Can they even compare Ragini with this Ridhima, They all are saying her good as they didn't know her true face but once out then nothing will be same for all of-them. Again one of the lady compare Ridhima with my Ragini and now my anger knew no bounds as now she is saying that maybe Ridhima is also good mother than Ragini, how in the hell can she say like that when she doesn't even have seen Ragini's motherhood. My control snaps when other lady too joins her and now I can't take it anymore, I mean this girl who doesn't spare my child from her greedy plan how can she than gain this much importance.I stand up in anger with a jerk and throw the plate that I was holding on the floor everyone stops their gossiping and was looking at me like they have seen the ghost.