Part-14

RIDHIMA'S POV-

After completing dinner we talk for a while and then dadi take Rohan with her and make him sleep in her room. Vansh has not come for dinner and when asha tai went to call him she found that he is not in the room. Uma aunty says me maybe he got busy in some important work but I know it otherwise. Along with Uma aunty Siya and Aryan came to drop me to my new room. On the way to room they do tease me for mine and Vansh first night but all of them know the reality of these marriage.

"Ok Ridhima your stuff has been put in wardrobe and you fingerprints are also added on your room door and your wardrobe door. Now this room can be access by only two person that is you and Vansh. In case finger sensor gets damaged there is password system but dear Vansh only know that password. You may ask him when he came." Uma aunty said and I not in return. I don't even know when my stuff is brought here, but again if you are Asia's number one businessman then it is just simply thing for you.

"Ok so now open the door and go inside dear what are you waiting for?" Aunt said and I put my thumb on sensor and the door gets open. Wishing me good night and luck Aryan Siya and Aunty went back to their room. I turn around and door of the room automatically get close. When I turn around view of the whole room came in front of me. It is a large no no largest room I have ever seen. Whole room is dark with dark theme of black colour. In middle large king size bed is placed which is simply decorated with rose.

                 (Picture credit goes to google)After long distance from the right side of the bed there is glass wall with a sliding glass door

After long distance from the right side of the bed there is glass wall with a sliding glass door.Behind the glass wall there is an indoor swimming pool. Peace giving atmosphere Is created over there by placing lights and plants at the perfect angle. Sofa are also placed beside the pool along with shower head on the side.

               (Picture credit goes to google)Again after some distance from swimming pool there is a glass wall which is also open by fingerprint

Again after some distance from swimming pool there is a glass wall which is also open by fingerprint. Behind the wall there is breathtaking balcony garden with grass and different type of flowers like rose, jasmine and many more.

 Behind the wall there is breathtaking balcony garden with grass and different type of flowers like rose, jasmine and many more