kise Ryouta

Title: Cold
An angst with a happy ending

'I can't do this anymore.' You finally say silencing the both of you.
'I...y/n please' Kise fumbles.
'No. Im sick of this Ryouta, all of your fangirls, your never around and when you are it's always about you. I just...i can't' you whisper.
For once, the great Kise Ryouta has nothing to say.
'Is this what you really want?' He asks finally.
You nod.
But in reality that wasn't what you wanted. You wanted him to call you back, hug you, comfort you, tell you that it's alright. Of course you knew that wasn't going to happen and that this was probably for the best.
'If this is what you really want then i won't argue with you anymore' Kise says finally, you turn away.
'But...could i please hug you one more time?' He asks.
'No...if you do i...i won't be able to-'
'Then don't!' He rushed, 'What if we just took a break? To figure things out? Instead of cutting us off completely?' He sounded desperate.
'Okay' you whisper, giving in.

This plan wasn't thought out at all. You and Kise were roommates which was how you two ended up getting so close in the first place. You both continued your everyday activities but without interacting with each other at all.
It was killing you.
'This was a mistake' You mumbled into your pillow, you had spoken in your anger and had nearly ended things with the love of your life, you doubted that you would ever forgive yourself for something like this.

Today you had the house to yourself since Kise had a game, usually you would go and cheer for him however this time you decided not to since you felt a little sick and it would be awkward.
Probably a cold you had thought.
After eating you felt a little more dizzy and made your way back to your room.

(You and Kise shared a room but he offered to move to the spare room for the time being)

Meanwhile Kise had just won a game, he unconsciously looked over to the spot that you would always sit in...to find that you weren't there. His heart clenched. He knew it was his fault, he should have spent more time with you, he didn't purposely ignore you however he realised just how much he had neglected you, after this thought he had the sudden urge to run home and apologize, he didn't care if you didn't take him back but he couldn't stand by and watch you hurting knowing damn well it was his fault.

You had woken up burning hot but with no energy to even pull back the covers. There was a ringing in your ears and your vision was blurry.
'How did i get this sick so quickly?' You croaked out.

'Y/N? Y/N Are you home?' Kise called, your heart skipped a beat after hearing him call you for the first time in a week.
But you couldn't call back to him.
'Y/n i- oh my god are you sick?' He yelps running towards you, he presses his hand firmly against your forhead then your cheek and his face becomes serious.
'Y/ncchi you have a fever.' He says, 'I'm going to lift you up okay?' He whispers.
You nod your head, just that action sending pain sparking through your body, he lifts you up gently and pulls you onto his lap and hugs you.
'I'm so sorry y/ncchi' he mumbles as he picks you up and takes you to the kitchen.
'I'm so sorry for neglecting you, i promise I'll make it up to you' he says.
'K...kise' you manage to whisper 'I forgive you'.
He smiles gently at you and grabs the fever medicine, while you swallow that, he runs a cloth under the cold tap and takes you back to your bedroom then puts the cloth against your forhead.

'I'll take care of you'

And that's exactly what he did for the next few days.
And finally you woke up okay, your limbs no longer ached and you felt as if you could jump higher than kagami.
You skipped to the kitchen to find kise asleep at the table, you kissed him until he woke up then you gave him a huge smile.
'Y/ncchi! Your okay!' He said, relief lacing his words.
'Yes i am! Thank you so much for taking care of me' you blush and he smiles, pulling you onto his lap.
'I'm so happy we're not arguing anymore' he mumbles into your hair, you nod in agreement.

'Come on, let's watch a movie' and just like that you were the perfect couple once again.

This was painful to write, i lost motivation half way through and started waffling but heyyy it turned out alright!!!
Tally ho
<3