Kise Ryota

Title: Arranged

(Arranged marriage)

Both you and Kise Ryota were successful CEO's of your own companies and married becayse of your parenta wishes. Neither of you were particularly against the married but you both didn't really see a reason for it. You both did it for your parents.
A business contract.
A marriage.
It murged your two companies and you became joint CEO's of the most successful company in asia, to anyone else you had seemed like a power couple, you were 'the couple of the century'
But for you it was all empty.
It had only been a week and today you were moving i to your shared house, at your parents requests, you both shared a room and had seperate offices (in the house) however you were to spend time with one another for at least 30 minutes everyday. Those were their conditions and in return if the marriage didn't work out then you could get a divorce.

After a conversation with Kise it was obvious he would not divorce you unless you asked for one, he respected his parents as did you.
They only wanted the best for you after all.
You took a deep breath and entered the house, everything was in place.
Even your clothes were all set up in your walk in wardrobe.

You perch on the edge of the bed taking in the surroundings of your new life, it didn't feel any difference...except you were married now.
You and Kise had spent quite a bit of time together, before and after your marriage. It was safe to say that you both respected each other amd worked well together however anything further than work and pleasantries were practically non existent.
Of course you've had a big fat crush on him. It was mainly because Kise was also a formidable basketball player and you had been asked to make new uniforms for them to show your...bond you had watched his games before and developed feelings for him, you felt like a typical fangirl.
You didn't mind making uniforms though, you had made plenty of them for sports teams, especially as you used to have a career in figure skating.
You had thought of the perfect design and was currently making a sketch/ prototype.
You go to your home office, setting everything up and sitting down, honestly you doubted you were going to get much work done today, it was already 7pm so you just did a few more sketches of other designs until it was 11pm and went to bed.
You were tired from travelling and had no motivation so you had decided that sleep would be best.
A good 3 hours later, Kise joins you.
'Shs sure goes to bed early for a CEO' he mumbles and slides under the covers next to you, he couldn't blame you though, it had been a long day and he would prefer it if you were well rested.
Your back was facing him, you slept curled up on your side.
As kise began to fall asleep he felt your weight shift as you turned, your head leaning against his shoulder, your leg also slipped between his and he blushed furiously but left you alone as he didn't want to wake you.
Timeskip brought to you by rollingggg thunderrrr

You open your eyes to realise that you had rolled onto kise, you heard him sigh a little and you panicked and pretended to still be asleep.
He gently moved you off him and placed the blankets back over you before making his way into the bathroom, you sat up and throw your head into your hands and took a deep breath.
Stupid.
Stupid.
Stupid.
'Oh, your up. We'll leave in half an hour, is that enough time for you?' He asks and you nod.
You get ready in record speed and walk elegantly to the car and he drives you both to the company building.
You loop your arm through Kise's and begin the walk to your shared office, being the companies power couple meant keeping up appearances and quite frankly you were just trying not to fall over.
Once entering the office space, you went your seperate ways and worked as normal. Once you had come up with a couple designs you sighed a little in realising that you had no measurements.
'Um...Kise?'
'Hmm?'
'Could i use you? For measurements' you asked and he nodded.
'On sec, let me finish this report' he says.
You grab a tape measure and wait for him.
Only when he was right infront of you did you realise that you neede a chair to stand on.
You balanced while getting the witch of his (god like) chest and arms then moved down to his legs...then waist.
You blushed slightly at the awkward angle as you got the tape measurement.
'Mrs L/n-ahh....i can...come in later...
'Wait it isn't what it-'
'SORRY!' Your manager bowed and ran out of the room not giving you anytime to explain that you weren't doing anything like that.
Kise chuckled. And your face heated up as you went back with the tape measure.
Once you had gotten the measurements you had decided do get to work cutting out the fabric.
Kise sat watching you with a fond smile on his face, he remembered the way you used to smile at him, the way you'd pull his arm to run to the icecream store.
He remembered the accident.
The way you fell.
The way you looked at him.
The way he had to leave.
Of course you would never know, you were the one who forgot afterall.
He didn't blame you though, it wasn't your fault. It was that stupid truck.
He hadn't known what to do when his parents arranged your marriage, you had consented so he followed suit...
'Kise? Can we go home?' He looked up at the clock to realise that it was quite late.
He nodded and stood up, you took his arm once more and began to lead the way.

Hehehhehe we love a cliff hanger.
I may do a pt.2 at some point cause honestly i do like this one, the concept was alright.
Don't forget to comment and request!!
Tally ho
<3