Mitobe Rinnosuke

Title: silent words

You sat on the bus next to your silent boyfriend, the events of your volleyball game replaying in your head. You'd missed it. You were so sure that you could have gotten the ball if you hadn't trip.
'I made us loose' you thought to yourself.
Mitobe watched you, his handsome features etched with concern.
You felt a tap on your shoulder and you look up, 'are you okay?' Mitobe seemed to ask.
'I'm fine. Just...tired i guess' you lied, you turned away and looked out of the window mumbling about how you had to get better...
The moment you got home you collapse onto your bed, you lay face down while Mitobe watches you wondering what he should do, he decided to ask his teammates who all tell him it's probably best to leave you alone for a while however he had a nagging feeling...
One week later~
You were gone before Mitobe woke up, you'd left a sticky note telling him that you were going to practice early again.
Usually Mitobe wouldn't mind since he liked that you were so determined, however this time was different. You were going to practice on Your days off, you always went hours earlier and stayed there most of the day.
Mitobe couldn't stand it, when yoy got home your boyfriend was waiting for you but you were so tired you didn't see that he was trying to communicate with you.

'Y-y/n...'

The next morning you got up swiftly and went to the kitchen to grab breakfast but instead you were given the fright of Your life.
You turned on the lights to find Mitobe sitting at the table waiting for you.
'Mitobe, i...i have to go, can we talk later?' You ask.
He shakes his head.
You sigh knowing this was going to take a while. So you took a seat at the table.
Mitobe pointed to the food then to you,
'have you been eating well?'
'I've been eating fine Mitobe, no need to worry' you lie.
His eyes harden and he shakes his head again.
He points to his bento then to you.
'have you been eating lunch?'
'Yes. I really need to leave so-'
Mitobe pulls you by the hand back to your shared room and you see your lunchbox on the chair by his side of the bed.
'How long has that been there?' You wonder, a panic begins to set in.
'I...i haven't had time to eat. I need to work harder. I need to get better i-' the look on his face made you shut up.
'You're overworked.'
'I'm not.'
'You are. You haven't been eating, your pushing yourself to far. You are at your limit.'
'I can't be! No. I need to wo-'
Mitobe silences you with a kiss.
'You're going to rest with me today'
You groan in frustration however you realise then that you truly were at your limit, not wanting to worry your boyfriend anymore, you complied.
You ate breakfast together in silence then you sat on the sofa and stared aimlessly at the TV.
You realised then that you were exhausted, you wanted to get up and go to bed but you just didn't have the strength to move anymore.
Luckily, Mitobe realises this and picks you up gently and brings you to bed, he gets up to leave but you grab his wrist, willing him to stay.
He lies down next to you and after a moments hesitation he pulls you into a hug, he strokes your hair gentley and you close your eyes.
'Y/n? I love you'
'I...i love you too'

HE SPOKE???

We all need a Mitobe in our lives. Well at least i do...
Hope you enjoyed this oneee
Tally ho
<3