Kazuya Hara [remake]

Title: beautiful eyes

You sigh as your loving boyfriend plays a cheap trick. Honestly you weren't sure why you were still with him, after the match against Serin you went home not bothering to see the other team.
You sat cross legged on your bed and scrolled through instagram.
You saw all the horrible things people said about Hara and as much as it made your blood boil, you know it was true.
'Hey, you didn't wait for me' Hara stated as he flopped on your bed, a tinge of hurt in his voice.
'Sorry...about the match' you began but he cut you off.
'Nah, we didn't deserve to win. I really wanted to though' he whispered the last part whcih broke your heart.
Hara was human after all.
'You'll get another chance. I promise you will' you say fiercely, Hara raised his head,
'You mean that? You'll stay with me too right?' He pleads and you nodd.
'Of course i will'
He places his head in your lap and you begin running your hands through his soft hair.
'Why do you have it this long? Can you actually see?' You ask and he chuckled.
'Well...i used to get bullied for my eyes, the natural response was to hide them and i guess I've been doing that ever since...and yes, yes i can see' he says, you felt sad for him and shook your head.
'I'm sure your eyes are beautiful'
He snorts.
'May i?' You asks and he smirks.
'If you insist'

You reached down, this time moving his hair off his face.
You gasped.
'Who the hell would bully you?' You asked completely baffled, his eyes were a beautiful shade of violet and he had the most pefect eye shape.
He shrugged and avoided your gaze, a blush warming his cheeks.
You giggle and kissed his nose then taking a hairband you tie his hair back, it actually looked really good...
(I need a fanart of this )

'I think you have the most beautiful eyes in the world'

I gave up ❤
Anyways here's the serious version, i personally prefer the other version😂
Hope y'all enjoyeddd
And don't forget to request :)
Tally ho
<3