Hanamiya Makoto

Title: falling

(B/f/n= best friend's name)
'COME BACK HERE!' Hanamiya shouted.
'SORT OUT YOUR EYEBROWS FIRST!' You yell back while leaving the classroom.
'Hanamiya's going to kill you' your best friend sings while following you out of the classroom.
'I don't care' you snap.
'Oh come on, why won't you think about it? I know you like him!' b/f/n said while following you, you gave her a death glare and she left you alone.
You went to the roof since it was nearly lunch anyway and sighed.
You leaned over the edge and stretched wondering what you were going to do. What you had forgotten was that the bars were rusty and had never been replaced...and they snapped.
You gasped not having time to react but someone grabs you instead.
You come face to face with Hanamiya Makoto, he was wearing that annoying smirk as he pulled you towards him.
'Arigato' you mutter before pulling away.
You lay down on the roof and close your eyes, willing your blush to leave your face.
'God that was terrifying' Hanamiya says with a shaky laugh, you prop yourself up with your elbows and raise an eyebrow.
'I can see how it was terrifying for me but why were you scared?' You ask.
'Watching you fall was scary enough on its own' he says with a laugh.
'Sure' you mutter closing your eyes again.
'About earlier-'
'No. Absolutely not' you cut him off.
'Why not?' He whines.
'I don't like the way you play and i don't want the extra work' you snap, flicking his forhead.
He straddles you and pulls your chin up, his lips stretching into a smile...
'What if i changed the way i play?' He whispers seductively into your ear making you shiver.
'Still n...no' you stutter.
He kisses your neck 'what about now?' He laughs against your skin,
'Maybe...' You say, your voice a bit more breathless than you liked.
He kisses your lips.
'F...fine I'll think about it' you say pushing him off of you.
You sit up and he sits next to you, you both ate your lunch in silence.
You sigh then turn to him, you move do that you're sitting on his lap.
'Do you know what you can do that'll make me become your manager?' You whisper in his ear as seductively as you can manage.
'What?' He asks as his arm snakes round your waist.
'If you sort out those damned eyebrows.'
And with that you get up leaving him on the floor, you decide to bunk the rest of school in fear he'd find you.

You take a form for the basketball club before you leave.

Sorry this one's a but short
But seriously i don't know if i hate him or not. Actually i hate him in the anime but i like him in fanfictions.
I might rewrite it and make it more nerve wrecking...
Hope you enjoyed this one
Tally ho
<3