Haizaki Shougo

Title: drowning

*some intimate contact in this one but not quite a lemon*
You woke up choking.
You struggle for breath as your vision adjusts to the darkness and you see water.
Everywhere.
What's worse, you couldn't swim.
Your bedroom was on the ground floor so you immediately got up hoping that the second floor would be fine, your pajamas were soaked and the water was freezing but you began slowly wading through it slowly, you realised that the water was slowly rising so you tried to speed up.
Your foot hit something and you tripped, you gasp as you fall and water floods your mouth and lungs, you thrash around in panic until you find your footing and stand up gasping for air.
What the hell is going on?
The water had stopped rising and was now up to your chin, you were greatful that it wasn't rising any higher and just hoped you made it to the stairs.
You tripped over a few more times but eventually made it to the stairs and you climbed them quickly. The cold air hit you like a truck so you began to move quickly to try and warm up your body.
You didn't want to wake up your roommate but you knew you had no choice.
You knocked.
'What the hell do you wa- what happened?' Haizaki asked, cutting himself off. He scanned you head to toe before walking out to see that your house was flooded.
He turned around just as you fell and caught you.
'Y/n? Y/n this isn't funny. Are you hurt?' You were confused by the concern in Haizaki's voice.
'No, just tired. I fell a few times...nearly drowned.' You mutter casually.
He carries you to the bathroom and sits you on the counter wondering what to do.
'We need to get you clean... Do you have enough energy to take a shower?' He asks and you shake your head.
'Do yoy want me to help you take a bath?' He says with a smirk
'Sure'
You were to tired to do it yourself and honestly at that point you couldn't care less.
'Wait are you being serious?' He asks and you nod.
He runs the bath before hesitating and you roll your eyes then raise your arms so that he could pull your soaked shirt off.
You sigh at the warmth of the water and close your eyes.
Haizaki sits you up, his hand pressed firmly against your lower back, he sat slightly unsure of what to do.
You had regained a bit of energy by then and took a loofah and began scrubbing your body while leaning into his arm as support, he rinsed you off using the shower head then grabbed the shampoo bottle and began massaging the shampoo into your scalp.
You bit your tongue trying not to make any embarrassing sounds, this felt a lot better than it should have...
After that he wrapped you in a towel leaving you to dry yourself then once you were dry he came back with a hot chocolate.
'Where'd you get that? Our house is flooded' you ask while accepting the drink.
'I have my own kettle and hot chocolate mix up here cause i can't be bothered to go all the way downstairs...' He sounded somewhat sheepish and you laughed lightly and drained the cup.
Once you were done he handed you one of his hoodies and hunted through the clean laundry finding a pair of vollyball shorts and underwear.
You blushed as you took them from him and closed the door to change 'this is so embarrassing i should just move countries' you thought, once you left the bathroom you went to find Haizaki who was stood by the window, phone in hand.
'I just got a call, most of the houses on our street are flooded, the water pipes under the houses burst for some unknown reason so they'll bring some food and whatever we need while they sort this out, we'll be stuck here for a bit.' He explained and you nod.
You stood awkwardly and Haizaki motioned to his double bed.
'You've had a rough night and i don't fancy sleeping on the floor so we'll share'
You had no objection.
You lay on your side somewhat shivering, the water had literally chilled your bones. You kept taking unnecessary deep breaths as you kept feeling the sensation of the water flilling your lungs.
You curled up in a ball trying not to wake Haizaki. Your breath hitched and the whole experiance hit you, your exhaustion had delayed the reaction and now you lay here freezing and scared.
Suddenly you were pulled across the bed, your back connecting with Haizaki's chest,
'You're cold and I'm cold so don't complain' he mumbled and you didn't.
After a moment's hesitation, you relaxed into him and his arms tightened around your waist.
As wamth crept back into your body you could feel something poking you and you had a sneaking suspicion you knew what it was.
You arched your back slightly, pressing into this thing and Haizaki groaned.
'Damn it' he mumbled
'If yoy want to have sex just say' you snort, all that water you swallowed must have made you loose your mind.
'You're tired'
'I could probably go for one round' you reply, you feel his lips against your neck.
'Go to sleep Y/n, we have all of tomorrow anyway' He chuckles and you hum in agreement.

After some intresting activities the following morning.....

You were currently laying on top of Haizaki, his arm slung lazily around you.
There was a knock on the window.
'What the-'
Haizaki got up, pulling on a pair of sweatpants and walking over to the window, you covered yourself with the blanket.
There was a man there with a box of supplies, he was probably from the water company...
Haizaki tossed the box on the bed then turned to you,
'I'll be back in a sec, they need access to the front door' he explains and you nod.
After a while he came back and settled in next to you, he pulled you to him and buried his head in your neck, after a while he sits up turning on the TV but never letting go of you.
Your head was resting on his chest...
'Does this make me your girlfriend?' You ask suddenly

'Of course not' He replied with his signiture smirk.

Fair enough

Ngl i thought that ending was pretty funny :)
I'll more than likely make a part two cause i feel like being nice and ending it on a good note...or completly destroying their friendship and either killing one of them off or end it with a major argument.

But it'll probably end as a fluff. Probably.
Tally ho
<3