Imayoshi Shoichi

Title: Attention

You were practically pulling your hair out, you had finally decided that you were going to find out who created this maths test and slide tackle their nan.
You lean back in your chair and sigh.
"Are you struggling?"
You turn to see your boyfriend Shoichi, you nod.
"Here" he says and gently lifts you up then sits you on his lap.
He begins going through the question with you, step by step but all you could focus on was his hand on your waist, his thumb moving in circular motions...
"Are you listening?" He asks and you snap back to reality and nod.
"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"
He turns your head slightly with the pencil and leans in so that your noses were almost touching,
"I thought you were...distracted"
Your breath caught in your throat but then just like that he was back to helping you with maths.
His hand glided down to your inner thigh, you shivered a little and he paused.
You turned your attention to the paper and started on the question.
"Like that?" You ask
"Just like that" his lips against your neck.
His kisses trail up to the corner of your lips...then he pulls away.
He sets you back down on the chair and gives you a wink before walking out of the room.
"Did he just..."
You snap your book shut and lean back in your chair.
You open your book again and decide to finish the test, once you'd finished it you found one of Imayoshi's t-shirts and pulled it on then found a pair of volleyball shorts.

(Okay so basically you're just a little bit petty <3)

You strolled into the living room where Imayoshi was sat, he looked you up and down with a mischievous look on his face but you ignored him.
You grabbed a pot and filled it with water then grabbed some noodles.

You felt arms around your waist.
You ignored it.
"Could you make some for me?" He whispers.
You don't reply but grab some more noodles, as the water boils Imayoshi realises that you hadn't been replying to him.
"You're not mad about earlier are you?"
You don't reply.
"Y/nnnn" he whines, hugging you tighter.
Once the noodles were ready you served them into two bowls and set his on the table while you walked back to your room with yours. You settled down and began to eat at your desk, just as expected, Imayoshi followed you in like a lost puppy.
You found it amusing how intimidating he could be on the court (and in bed💀) yet he was wrapped around your finger.
"Are you ignoring me?" He asks and again you pay him no heed.
"Y/nnn? Please talk to me" he whines, you ate in silence and then turned on your laptop, you began watching your favourite show.
You feel him poke your side making you jump a little, he chuckles under his breath before gliding his fingers expertly to your waist, he lifted you onto his lap and rocked your hips against his thigh...
"Quit that" you snap
"Hmm?" He sighs into your neck, you turn to face him but before you can say anything he kisses you.
"I'm so very sorry for teasing you earlier, if there's anything you want, I'll give it to you"
You could tell exactly what he wanted and of course, as the loving girlfriend you was, you did the exact opposite.
"I forgive you... But I don't want anything right now" you gave him a quick kiss before jumping up and grabbing a towel.
"I'm going to have a shower but feel free to tell me if you want anything"

A surge of triumph coarsed through your body and you closed and locked the door. He'd have to suck up his pride if he wanted anything.
You took your time in the shower enjoying your music, exfoliating and shaving. Once you were done, you towel dried your hair and shrugged on a silk dressing gown.
(You fancyyy)
You had taken a good long hour so you felt slightly nervous as you entered your room.
He was still sat in the chair, his head leaned back.
He turned slightly when you entered so you have him a smile.
The moment you turned your back on him, you heard the chair squeak then felt a hand on your back.
You fell onto the bed, you turned quickly to see Imayoshi's face only inches from your own.

"I want you. If you don't mind that is"

So sorry for not updating for a while but I'M BACK!!
I've literally pulled this oneshot out of my ass so I hope it's okay lmao

Should I be revising for my GCSEs? Yes.
Will I write another oneshot instead? Yes.

<3