Kazuya Hara

Title: beautiful ✨orbs✨

You sigh as your loving boyfriend plays a cheap trick. Honestly you weren't sure why you were still with him, after the match against Serin you went home not bothering to see the other team.
You sat cross legged on your bed and scrolled through instagram.
You saw all the horrible things people said about Hara and as much as it made your blood boil, you know it was true.
'Hey, you didn't wait for me' Hara stated as he flopped on your bed, a tinge of hurt in his voice.
'Sorry...about the match' you began but he cut you off.
'Nah, we didn't deserve to win. I really wanted to though' he whispered the last part whcih broke your heart.
Hara was human after all.
'You'll get another chance. I promise you will' you say fiercely, Hara raised his head,
'You mean that? You'll stay with me too right?' He pleads and you nodd.
'Of course i will'
He places his head in your lap and you begin running your hands through his soft hair.
'Why do you have it this long? Can you actually see?' You ask and he chuckled.
'Well...i used to get bullied for my eyes, the natural response was to hide them and i guess I've been doing that ever since...and yes, yes i can see' he says, you felt sad for him and shook your head.
'I'm sure your eyes are beautiful'
He snorts.
'May i?' You asks and he smirks.
'If you insist'

You reached down, this time moving his hair off his face.
You gasped.
He had no eyes.
Nothing
A clean slate.
You pushed him off your lap then drop kicked him.
You then proceeded to jump out your window and rode horseback into the horizon followed by your bestie Akashi.

The end :)

I promise to remake this one 😭
I've given up on life. If i die someone hack my account and delete it.
Actually don't💀 i jad my insta hacked the other day and i don't want to experiance trauma in my grave.
Corona is a bitch.✨
Buuuut anyways hope you enjoyedddd
Tally ho
<3