Mitobe Rinnsuke

Title: touch starved

There was a time where Mitobe had never experianced love. That was until you came along.
You had swooped into his life and made him realise how touch starved he was.
He had no idea what he was doing, the first time you kissed him, he had stood there for a good 2 minutes before registering what had happened. It was so shocking he nearly spoke.
After that it became a daily occurrence to cuddle after basketball practice, it was great motivation and honestly you were as touch starved as he was, you were just better at hiding it.
You skipped down the hallway, pulling your boyfriend behind you until you reached the gym.
'Mitobe! Good luck at practice!' You called out as you left school, he nodded in response before making his way towards the changing rooms.
All he could think about was you. All through practice it was the only thing on his mind, he longed to go home to just hold you.
Practice was a little longer than usual much to his disappointment. He did love practice but he loved you more.
And with that he practically sprinted home.
**********************

Back at the house, you lay on the bed waiting for Mitobe, you lay with your legs kicking in the air. With nothing better to do, you got up and made a gourmet omelette but that didn't make time go any faster so you had decided to take a nap. It must have been about 15 minutes later when you woke to strong arms wrapping around your waist.
'Mitobe' you mumble as he pulls you to his chest,you feel him kiss your forhead and you smiled at the longing behind it.
He had missed you.
'I missed you too' you mumble and he hugs you tighter, you soon fell asleep again to Mitobe gently rocking you back and forth.

'Mitobe, it's time to go home' your mum said as she walked into the room but stopped as she saw you both asleep in each other's arms.
'I'll just let them sleep, if he wakes up I'll drop him home, i should call his parents' She concludes 'but first...'
Your mum took out her phone and began snapping photos of you both before sending them to his parents as well.
'We can use that at the wedding' your mum schemed.

Super sorry this one is kinda short as well 😭😭

The next few oneshots will probably be short as well, BLAME CORONA.
Hope you enjoyed!!
✨dying✨
Tally ho
<3