Aomine daiki 🍋

Title: loosing has perks

Aomine sat on the bench stunned.
He had been beaten by serin.
Tetsuya had...had won.
He continued each day with those words echoing in his head, he had refused to go to to serin's match against Razukan high, but of course he was dragged there and now sat watching.
He saw his girlfriend, serin's manager and felt a sudden guilt for ignoring her, he made a mental note to grovel at her feet later on.

Tears streamed down his face when he finally realised that it was the teamwork and friendship. It was Tetsuya that allowed his team to get into the true zone.
'Maybe i can't win on my own afterall' he whispers taking another look at his girlfriend who gripped her clipboard with all her might.
Y/n was a basketball player, she was their manager and their best substitute player.

Let's just pretend that's allowed for the sake of half of my oneshots💀

His breath stopped when she eas called on to replace Kuroko, he never liked to admit it but you were almost as good as him, your style was similar to Kise's except you could copy kuroko's style which was why you were currently on the court.
You played until Kuroko was called back on, you made sure that the gap didn't widen.

After the game

Serin had won. The teams lined up however you had disappeared.
Aomine went to find you.

You wrapped the tape around your ring finger and pinky finger, you had jammed your fingers against the ball but refused to stop playing, luckily they weren't broken.
You suddenly felt arms around yoyr waist and lips against your neck.
'Good job out there babe' Aomine mumbled.
'D-Daiki- i i thought you were mad' you say turning away but he pulled you back.
'I was...but not at you. Never at you. It wasn't your fault i...my team lost' he said, you smiled a little...
'Would you like a reward for your win?' Daiki asked, sending shivers down your spine, you feel his lips against your neck as he kisses your sensitive spot...
'Daiki...wait till we get home okay?' You giggle
'See you there' he says with a smirk, he gives you one last kiss before leaving.
You couldn't think straight throughout the rest of the day, all you could think of was Daiki waiting at home for you-
'Y/n? Are you alright? You seem distracted' Riko asks you, you look up realizing that the entire team was looking at you.
'I uh i am...a little' you say awkwardly.
'You can go home early if you want' Riko says with a suspicious smile, you nod hesitantly and get going.
That was odd you thought but proceeded to make your way home.

Your fingers trembled a little as you shove your keys into the lock. As soon as the door opened you were attacked by your loving boyfriend.
'You took your time' he mumbles onto your lips.
He picks you up, takes you to your bedroom and places you gently on the bed...
'This is your reward so how about i make you feel like your in heaven?' He whispered in his husky voice, you pull him forward going in for another kiss
'You talk to much' you mumble and he chuckles into your skin. He kneels down and slides your shorts and underwear off, he leaves a trail of kisses until he reaches your inner thigh.
His lips hover there for a moment and you whimper, urging him to continue.
He leans in and begins his work. you reach down, tangling your hands through his hair, pulling him closer.
You feel his breath as he laughs into you. Each stroke of his tongue brought you closer and closer to heaven, you swore you were seeing stars.
His teeth grazed your clit making a moan erupt from you, you just hoped the neighbours couldn't hear.
'I...i'm going to-' you didn't even get to finish your sentence as he finished you off, he looked up at you with his signiture smirk, he licked his lips as he pinned your wrists above your head...
'Since it's my reward...i'd like to choose what we do' you managed to say, he grins and let's your wrists go and you pounce on him.
You had decided to return the favour.

( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

You pull at his shorts and he sildes them down, you grab him and smirk up at him.
You lick his tip in a teasing manner then licked him from his base to his tip before sucking, he groaned as your tongue danced around him.
You felt his hand in your hair and laughed into him, knowing the effect you had.
He twitched in your mouth causing you to moan, turning him on even more.
He began gentley thrusting up into your mouth until he hit the back of your throat.
You took him out of your mouth and looked up at him, he took a second to appreciate the way you looked at that moment before frowning as you hadn't let him finish...
He pulled you up onto his lap, cupping one of your boobs, his other hand on your lower back.
He grabs you, waiting for your permission, you grind against him which was enough to let him know. He thrusts into you and you moan into his neck, your fingers digging into his back.
He starts at a slow pace.
'F...faster' you whimper
'That's my girl' he groans out immediately picking up the pace.

When you looked at him you could have sworn that his eyes were glowing, he held that same focus as when he was on the court...
'Oh my god' you moan as he hits your spot repeatedly, he pulls out suddenly spilling all over your thighs and the sheets, you groan.
'Don't worry love, I've got you' he whispers as he slides two fingers into you.
You leave his fingers soaking as you gasp for air, he remains eye contact with you as he sucks his fingers clean.

After cleaning up, he carries you to the bed and switches on the TV, he pulls you onto his lap and gives you the remote.
'You choose' he mumbles and so you did.

I can bet that you didn't finish that film....

Anyways this my first lemon so please don't bash me about it lmao i can stop if you guys want.
Tally ho
<3