Akashi Seijuro

Title: class prez. Zombie AU

You sat in class tapping your pen on the desk out of boredom, since Akashi had begun tutoring you, you were pretty sure you were going to pass so you'd begin paying a little less attention during class. That was until [name] walked into class covered in blood.
She fell forward, blood oozed from her mouth as her body contorted.
A strangled noise erupted from her throat as she lunged at the person closest to her, the class scattered back as she ripped into his throat, blood spraying across the floor.
Screaming.
Everyone was screaming.
Through all the confusion you stumbled.
It was on top of you, blood dripping, biting and growling.
It used to be your classmate.
Suddenly it was ripped off of you and you were pulled upright then tugged out of the room.
"Come on, we need to move now."
You stare at Akashi for a second before matching his pace and sprinting through the chaos.
He ushers you into the student council room and locks the door.
"What the hell is happening?" You mutter.
"It's some kind of virus, I th-"
"Yeah I gathered that. It's basically a zombie virus." You interrupted.
"This is great, I've watched plenty of kdrama's on this" you say while rolling up your sleeves, you look around the room.
"First we need to make a temporary toilet"
Akashi looks at you in disbelief and you roll your eyes.
"Would you prefer to piss in the corner?" You ask and he clenches his jaw.
"What do we need to do."
"We'll use the recording studio. Find as much absorbent material as you can and I'll cover the windows"
You were surprised that Akashi listened to you as he was usually the one in control, you got to work and began tearing magazine pages out of books and sticking them over the window.
"I'm done" Akashi announced as he left the recording studio.
"Same here...I wonder if any other students got out" I mumble
"Surely they would have, and a lot of students were out on study leave"
You nod your head slightly unconvinced.
Another wave of screaming erupted through the halls making you jump, Akashi unconsciously pulled you closer.
"We'll get out, I promise"

*3 days later* (you realise that you need food and water to survive so you lot gotta leave)

Taking deep breaths you look up at Akashi who started the sound track, the results were instantaneous, all the zombies began running towards the speakers, completely oblivious to anything else.
You and Akashi picked up a bow and a sheath of arrows
(for the sake of the story pretend you're a master at archery and someone conveniently left their bow and arrows behind)
You quickly but quietly leave the student council room.
You ran quickly and quietly towards the gym, God knows why but they store all the food and drinks in the storage there. As you near the gym you hear shouting, you share a look with Akashi and begin running.
You burst through the doors, aiming your weapon.
You shoot.
It goes straight through the neck of a zombie trying to bite someone.
That someone was Kuroko, your brother, the zombie collapses and you aim again, hitting another zombie.
You begin to run towards the storage room and slam the door behind you.
You turn round quickly and sigh with relief.
Of course the generation of miracles would survive, how couldn't they?
You pull Kuroko into a hug "I'm so glad that you're alive"
"You too y/n"
"Do any of you have a phone? We need to-"
We already tried Aomine said, cutting Akashi off.
"We tried and they hung up. Our best bet is going to the roof, there are still helicopters moving around"
You stated at him shocked.
"What?"
"Sorry, its just...I've never heard you say anything smart in my entire life" you state
He threw a volleyball at your head.
Once you had stocked up on food and drinks, you began devising a plan.
In the end you decided to tie up the baskets used to store the balls in a circle and force your way to the door.
"No they should be stacke duo, that way the zombies won't get through"
"No, they should be fol"
"Stacked."
You turn to see Midorima and Kagami arguing.
"If you really can't make your mind up we'll take a vote" Akashi snaps.
"How the hell are they still bickering, people are dying" you mumble.
Almost everyone voted in favour of Midorima.
"I shall take full responsibility if anything goes wrong"
And that was that, you all prepared yourselves.
As soon as the doors opened, you jumped into action and began pulling the carts around in a circle.
"It's working!"
"Wait...no...we can't move it"
"Push harder!"
(That's what she said)
"Come on! We can do it"
"It won't budge" you shout
You heard a yelp in Kuroko's direction and you turn to see him getting lifted by a zombie.
You could do nothing to help.
Midorima becan to smack it with a hockey stick, he jumped up pushing it back until it had fallen off.
You sigh in relief.

"I really shouldn't have said I'd take responsibility of everything"

Everyone turns to look at him.
He had been bitten.
He took a deep breath and began climbing over to the other side.
"Wait, Midorima! No you can't there has to be another way" Kagami shouts
Midorima shakes his head and jumps over, the zombies follow him, crowding him.
"GO! GO NOW WHILE YIU HAVE A CHANCE"
We began to push the carts.
They were still swarming.
Suddenly there was a huge shift, Midorima was pushing the carts with us.
"Let's go home, come on, let's go home"
You'd made it out.

(Time skip to the roof cause I can't be bothered)

You all sat in a circle around the fire, a space left for Midorima.
"God I want some Ramen, when we get out, let's all go for Ramen" Kise says
"And dumplings!"
"It's quite depressing that we might die" Aomine grumbles
"Way to kill a mood Dai-chan" Momoi hits the back of his head.
"Why don't we all confess something, if we die we may as well" Aomine says
"You're having to many smart thoughts today" you state making everyone chuckle.
"I have a crush on Kuroko"
"....."
"...."
"We all know that Momoi"
"Y/n?"
You look over at Kise...
"I was the one who are the leftovers not Kagami, I'm sorry"
"You little-"
"Aomine, your feet stink, do you ever wash them?" Momoi says
"Hey! I'm an athlete!"
"NO EXCUSE!"
"Y/n" you turn to Akashi who has a serious look on his face.
"What would you do if we really we're all going to die?"
"Well, I think I'd binge eat my favourite desserts then set the school on fire. What about you?"

"I'd confess that I like you"

"W-what?"

THE ENDDDDDD
This was based on All of us are dead btw.
for all of you who've watched All of are dead, how did you find it?
Personally I love the fandom ✨All of us are crying✨
Anyways like always hope you enjoyed and good luck to anyone who's get exams right now (ME)

<3