Imayoshi Shoichi

Title: maths tutor

You slammed your head onto the desk in frustration and groaned.
'I don't get it! Maths is impossible!' You complain, your tutor, Imayoshi laughed at you so you chucked a basketball at his head nearly breaking his glasses.
'Hey! Don't take it out on me! I'm trying to teach you' he snaps and you glare at him.
'I want to take a break' you grumble and he sighs.
'Fine' he decided and you let out a sigh of relief and launched yourself onto the floor in a starfish position.
'Why am i so terrible at this?' You mumble and Imayoshi perches next to you,
'Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, your weak point just happens to be maths' He says in an attempt to comfort you but only succeeds in another object thrown at his head.
'You just need to minus the three here and then here you...are you listening to me?'
You stared at the equation in front of you this is impossible. I can't do this, how?-
'Hey, are you listening?'
'Yes sorry' you mumble, your eyes snapping back at the equation.
'Don't worry, I'll help you get the best grades in your class' Imayoshi states, he holds up his pinkie finger, you smile and wrap yours around his.

After the exam

'IMAYOSHI SHOICHI! I DID IT! I GOT THE BEST MARK!' You shout jumping onto your bestfriend, he hugs you back and congratulates you then pulls you to basketball practice.
After watching the team try out there new attack strategies, Aomine jogged up to you.
'You're in a good mood today' Hesays, you nod and show him your results and he frowns
'YOU BEAT ME BY ONE MARK!' You laugh as he stomps around like a child, he turns to you and takes a big breath...
'I VOW TO BEAT YOU NEXT TIME Y/N!' He shouts in such a childish manner you double over with laughter.
It seemed that Imayoshi would be tutoring you for more often now as your desire to beat Aomine was greater than your hate for maths.

'I think I'm starting to get it!' You yawn as you wrote down the answer, you jumped a little as Imayoshi leaned over your shoulder, his hair tickling your neck.
'Looks good, try this one' he points to another equation by reaching his arm around your shoulders, you felt your stomach flip and your brain stopped for a moment.
'H-hai!' You stutter and you turn to your book quickly, completely missing the gentle smile Imayoshi wore while looking at you.
'You missed this, this should be a three' You looked over your workings out and redid them.
After finally completing everything you waited anxiously as Imayoshi checked everything over...
'It looks good, you didn't make any mistakes and everything is correct' you sighed out of relief and deflated onto the floor, you laughed thinking about how pissed off Aomine was going to be once you beat him again.
'Y/n, I think you'll do really well'
You looked up at your bestfriend, it wasn't like him to compliment you out of the blue so you were quite flustered...
'Aw thanks, I'm only doing so well because of your amazing teaching skills' you say, shooting a compliment back.
You looked at the clock and shot right up 'It's so late! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for making you stay this long' you apologize, he shakes his head and smiles.
'No it's alright, i wanted to make sure you understood everything' He replies 'I'll be going now!'
'But it's raining!' You protest, you hesitate for a second 'You can stay here for tonight'
Imayoshi raises an eyebrow and smiles slyly...
'Are you suggesting we spend the night together?' He smirked and your face heated.
'N-not like that! It's raining...and...i just... I thought-'
'I'll call my parents and let them know, do you have any spare clothes?' He asks, you give him a tiny smile and nodd.
Thankfully you have a selection of oversized jumpers so you dug out the largest one and found some tracksuit bottems that were probably his size.
(You had ordered the wrong size and couldn't be bothered to return it)
'It just about fits' Imayoshi mumbles and you turn to see the fabric straining slightly against his chest.
After that you realised you had a problem.
There was no spare bed and your parents had gotten rid of your sofa since you'd accidentally damaged it...
'You wouldn't mind...sleeping on the bed with me would you' you mumbled
'Not at all' He smirks and you roll your eyes, thankful for your king sized bed.
You lay side by side, you were completely aware of his every breath and movement.
You yelped at the sudden crash of thunder Imayoshi rolled over to you immediately
'Are you alright? Are you scared?' His tone of voice was wavering as if he was debating whether to laugh or not.
'No I'm fine, it just caught me off guard' you mumble then sunk deeper into the covers out of embarresment.
Should i just move countries? That was so embarrassing. I should just die now
Imayoshi pulled you to him, an arm around your waist, you look at him out of shock and he smiles at you.
'I'm cold, you don't mind do you?'
'N-no, it's fine' you reply before hesitantly snuggling up against him.
'Y/n?'
'Hmm?'
Imayoshi took a deep breath, he was thankful for the dark as you wouldn't be able to see his blushing face.
'I like you'
You too were thankful as your face was as red as his...
'I like you too' you whisper, you feel him release a breath and you chuckle quietly.
'Would you be my girlfriend?'
'Of course, you know i thought you liked Momoi-san' you laugh and he pulls you closer.
'No, I've only ever liked you, i didn't tell you because i thought you liked Aomine'

'Wait so we're both dense?'

'Yep'

Extra scene:
'Y/N! DAMN YOU! I SWEAR TO GOD'
You laughed and dodged the basketball he threw at your head
'Oi, don't throw things at my girlfriend' Imayoshi snaps in a playful manner and you stick your tongue out at Aomine.
'Oh so you two are finally together? Thank god i thought you'd never figure it out'
'The entire team has been taking bets-' he stopped when he saw the blank looks on both of your faces.

'We're really really dense'

'Yep'

And you both lived happily ever after the end
Tally ho
<3