Akashi Seijuro

Title: sick (a universe were covid is just a common cold)

You sat up in bed and stared blankly at the wall.
You felt it immediately and fell back into bed.
You were sick.
You called the school to let them know you weren't coming in then curled even further into your bed.
You wanted to get medicine but you didn't want to move, you were to cold but even after adding 4 blankets you were still cold.
You had just about given up on life when you heard the door to your apartment open.
You didn't even have the energy to go see who it was.
If it's a burglar I'll just play dead you thought.
The door to your room opened and then closed.
'Y/n? Are you awake?' You peeked out of the duvet to see your boyfriend Akashi.
'Sei-chan? What are you doing here?' You asked and he sent you a gentle smile.
'The school imformed me that you were unwell so i went to check on you' he said and held up a bag of supplies, hot water bottles, paracetamol, chocolate and himself of course.
'What symptoms do you have?' He asks.
'Umm dizziness, headache, body ache, sore throat, a cough and a blocked nose' you croak, Akashi nods then turns to you.
'You probably have Covid, here' he passes you some medicine and some paracetamol which you downed.
He slipped under the covers and you shivered at his warmth, you scooched closer to him but then stopped.
'But what if you get sick to?' You ask and he kisses your forhead
'I won't, I'm immune' he said

(He's been double vaccinated guys, it's all good)

He wrapped his arms around your aching body and you leaned against him, savoring the warmth.
'I can give you a massage if you'd like' he says and you nodd greatfully.
Of course the massage was amazing since Akashi was good at everything.
You sat on his lap and huddled closer to him so that your face was in his neck, you felt warm and safe and a bit ill but he definatley helped.
'You know y/n, of your body hurts this much you should probably have a hot bath, it helps ease your muscles' Akashi advised and you moaned in protest.
'But i have no energy' you whine and he holds you closer.
'I can help you if you'd like' he said in all seriousness, you sat in shock before nodding.

And here you were, in a bath with Akashi massaging shampoo into your scalp, you had fallen asleep it was so soothing.

Akashi washed the shampoo out and lifted you out the bath gently then wrapped you in a big fluffy towel.
He got you dressed and carried you to bed like a good boyfriend would, he tucked you in then went to make something hot for you to eat.

Of course you got better in no time thanks to Akashi and just like he said, he didn't get sick either, probably out of sheer will power.

If only it was a common cold 💀💀
Anyways a cute little oneshot for you guysss
Tally ho
<3