kise Ryouta

Title: Model

I don't know if i should label this since it's not exactly a lemon but like vibes?

Your very loving hyper boyfriend attacks you with kisses right after his match which earnt him a kick in the head.
'Kise? Can i ask you a favour?' Yoy aak giving him puppy dog eyes and he nods
'Anything for you, y/n-cchi'
'Could you model for me?' Yoy ask and Kise's eyes lit up.
'Of course i can! This is going to be so much fun' he squeals and throws you over his shoulder sprinting all the way to your work place.
You were the CEO of a growing fashion conpany, you were already very well known due to your volleyball career and your link with the generation of miracles, you were also Kise's girlfriend so all this publicity helped you gain customers.
Once you got to your office
(You have a space for photoshoots in your office cause your cool like that)
You hand Kise one of your new line of suits. He took off his shirt and you panic.
'There's a changing room! Ryouta! Someone might see!' You say, Kise looks at you over his shoulder and smirks.
He stalks closer to you and grabs your waist, pulling you in so that your were pressed up against his unbelievably sculpted chest.
'Oh come on y/n, no one will come in without knocking and it's not like you haven't seen me naked before' he says seductively.
You push him away, your face red with embarrassment.
'You've been spending to much time with Aomine. Next thing you know you'll be borrowing his magazines' you say trying to joke it off while turning away.
Kise back hugs you and buries his fave in your neck,
'why would i need magazines? I have you'
'K-Kise! Just change so we can get on with it' you say swatting him away , you take a deep breath and compose yourself.
You crossed your legs and took deep breaths damn you kise
Once he was changed you grabbed your camera and began taking photos of him, yoy felt proud of yourself as the suit looked very nice.
Kise struck sexy poses and ridiculous poses, making you laugh.
Once you'd taken the photos you turned away and began walking to your desk, again you felt arma wrap around you and you turn your head to find a shirtless Kise.
You roll your eyes knowing that there was nothing you could say but before you could take another step he lifts you up and carries you to your desk and sits you on his lap.
'You could have just asked' you mumble and he laughs.
You begin working with Kise's head on your shoulder, you edited his photos then added them to your folder, you yawn and stretch, arching your back into kise, in all honestly you forgot he was there until he groaned in your ear.
'Oh! I'm sorry did i hurt you?' You yelp and he shakes his head, biting the inside of his cheek
'Nope quite the opposite' he says, a light blush dusts both your faces and you kiss him lightly and get off his lap so he could sort himself out but he pulled you back.
'Don't leave, it's comfy' he states and you roll your eyes and continue to work ignoring his boner that was digging into your backside.
Eventually he "calmed" down and you finally finished you work.
You walked back to your shared house and decided to go straight to bed wearing only a t-shirt and some fancy underwear that Kise got for you as a joke.
Your boyfriend joined you soon after and snuggled up to you, you lift your leg over his and got comfortable.
And of course you felt him harden against your thigh.
'Damn it' he grunted 'sorry y/n' he says giving you an awkward smile,
'Are yoy okay Kise? You've been kind of....' You trail off not knowing out to finish your sentence and he nods.
'I'm fine' he mutters and turns away from you, you pout and begin tracing the muscles on his back.
'Aah- y/n, I'd prefer you didn-' but he cut himseld off, you felt his body tremble and you roll your eyes.
It was one of those days, you placed a kiss inbetween his shoulder blades and his back arched.
'I swear to god y/n' he mumbles turning back to face you, your childish boyfriend had a serious look on his face, this was an expression he'd use either on the court...or in bed.
He attacks your neck with kisses and you moan.
'You started this so you'd better be ready to finish it' he mumbles into your neck...

By the time you wake up, it was morning, Kise was holding you against him and you looked up to see a wheelchair by your bed, indicating that Kise had left at some point to play this joke.
You glare and him and he gives you an innocent smile.
'Don't look at me with that innocent look like you didn't just-'
'Just what? Y/n-cchi?' He asks and you bury your head in his chest.
'I'd prefer you carrying my for the rest of today' you order and Kise chuckles.
'Of course, oh! Your new suit collection hit it off, it was on the news! You've sold about two billion suits so far!'
Your jaw drops and you grin.

'We should celebrate'

Soooooo this was a more light hearted one compared to my last oneshot.
On a side note i have school tomorrow and want to cry. Hope y'all enjoyed this oneshot and don't forget to request!!!
Tally ho
<3