Murasakibara Atsushi

Title: nightmare

'Y/nchin?'
You didn't reply.
'Y/nchin.'
Again you didn't reply.
'L/n F/n'
You didn't move.
You didn't breathe.
'Y/NCHIN!' Murasakibara jolted up in bed, sweat running down his face.
You weren't there.
'Mura-kun?'
He looked up towards the bathroom door and there you were, you looked up at him with you e/c eyes.
'Did you have a nightmare?' You ask and he nods.
You walk towards the bed then crawl over to him, he scoops you up without any hesitation, placing you on his lap and burying his head into your hair.
You wrap you arms around, he was breathing heavily and you could tell that he was holding in his tears.
'You can cry Mura-kun, i won't judge' you whisper.
You hear soft sobs so you began stroking his hair, his arms tightened around you.
After a while he calmed down, you eyed the clock and it was a little past midnight...
'Mura-kun? Would you like some sweets? I make cookies earlier and i can make some hot chocolate too' you offered, you feel Murasakibara nod.
You lead him by the hand to the kitchen and sit him down, after making the hot chocolate and giving him some cookies, you decide to cut an apple since you wanted something healthy to balance it out.
Murasakibara was still shaken after his nightmare evem as he was eating your homemade cookies...
You had spaced out while cutting the apple wondering if Murasakibara was alright...
'OW!' You yelped as you cut your finger, Murasakibara was there in an instant.
'Is y/nchin okay? Let me see' He pulled you closer and pulled out a small bandage then wrapped it around your finger.
'Y/nchin should be more careful' He mutters in his usual lazy tone however something about it made you worry.
'Mura-kun? What was your nightmare about?' You ask him, after a few moments he replied.
'Y/nchin died...it was scary' he mumbles, unconsciously pulling you closer.
You smile up at him 'Look at me, see? I'm fine Mura-kun, nothing to Worry about' you reassure
'Can we go back to bed now?' You ask, Murasakibara looks down at you, his heart exploding from cuteness and he nods.
He picks you and takes you back to bed, pulling you against his chest.
'Mura-kun? I love you'
'I love you to y/nchin'

This one's a bit short...
I apologize if it's cringy i honestly ran out of ideas
But anyway don't forget to comment and request
Tally ho
<3