Kyoshi Teppei

Title: panic attack

There is sexual assault and a shower scene (not sexual though)
B/n= boy's name
S/n= school name
W/s worst subject

You were sat in class completely distracted.
Today was...a bad day.
You had this odd feeling like something bad was going to happen...
You were very jumpy throughout the day, constantly on edge.
After school, you went to a seperate class in s/n to catch up in w/s you took a deep breath before walking into the class and you made eye contact with one of the students. B/n. You got instant shivers and walked away.
Usually it would be small banter between the two of you, you'd often bump shoulders in the corridors or exchange small words but other than that you didn't speak however today he was...off putting.
The lesson couldn't have ended sooner.
You were rushed with a wave of relief, you went to the bathroom to calm down and do your business.
(The boy's bathroom was next to the girl's one)
As you walked passed you heard someone call your name.
'Y/n!'
You kept walking, slightly confused. Once you had gotten out the door you heard your name being called again.
'Y/n!'
You turn to see B/n come through the same door as you and he walked a few paces behind you.
'Yes?' You asked hesitantly.
'Why are you always so violent?' He asked teasingly and your stomach erupted with anxiety.
'I'm not...? You are' you fire back and keep walking, looking away from him.
'How?' He scoffs.
When you don't reply you suddenly feel hands clamping down on your shoulders, his lower part brushing against your backside, you gave a strangled cry.
'L..like that' you stutter out, answering his previous question.
He let's go of your shoulders and you begin speed walking away, when you look over your shoulder, he stares at you, you give him an awkward smile, not comprehending what just happened.
As you walk to the school gates you begin shaking and taking deep breaths.
As you get closer you realise your boyfriend Teppei was there.
You speed walk stright to him.
'Y/n! Y/- what's wrong?' He asks noticing your distress immediately.
'I...i think i just got sexually assualted'
Tears filling your eyes at the realisation.
His eyes harden as he pulls you to the side as your breaths get quicker and more unsteady.
'Can you tell me what happened?' He asked
You stutter through the story and you begin shaking more when you got to the worst part.
'He...he grabbed my shoulders then he h-humped me' your tears fall faster.

(Would it be called humping though? Like if he brushed agaist you like once? Idk what that's called 💀 also that word just makes me cringe)

You begin to hyperventilate and your grip on Teppei's arm tightens. He pulls you close and strokes your hair, whispering comforting words and kissing your head, he was careful when touching you as he wanted you to feel safe. After you calmed down he takes your hand gently before walking back into the school.
'Where are we going?' You ask.
'To tell the teacher. I will not allow some disgusting man to be touching you like that.'
If it wasn't for Teppei you weren't sure you would have been able to tell anyone about this out of the humiliation you felt.
You stood with Teppei as you begin to explain to the teacher what happened.
'I don't think that's sexual assault love, he probably just bumped into you by accident, he probably has a crush on you' the teacher said, you were speechless. There was no way he could accidentally brish his dick against you. The height difference alone would be against that logic.
'But, he still put his hands on you which is unacceptable, I'll give him a talking too, can you follow Miss over there and write a statement for her?' He says, you nodd mindlessly and follow Miss as Teppei begins to talk to the teacher in a dangerously quiet voice.
'I'm sure he didn't mean it sweetie, I'm sure he just likes you' she says in an attempt to make you feel better. It didn't work.
When the previous teacher calls you back he shugs 'i had a chat with that student and honestly i can't imagine he'd do anything like that, he's such a good student.' You really didn't want to be hearing that right now.
'Anyway, he said it was a joke and you were lauging-'
You cut him off 'i wasn't laughing. It's only a joke if both people find it funny.' You snap and the teacher nods.
'Well there's not much i can do I'm afraid, I've spoken to him so he will keep away from you and if any teacher's see him approach you, he will be removed'

You left that room feeling worse than before.
Teppei pulled you into a hug before pulling out his phone and making a quick call.
'Who was that?' You ask
'Akashi. His father is the chairman of this school.' Teppei states, you already know exactly what's going to happen to that teacher.
You get home and take a deep breath. And another.
'I'm going to take a shower' you mumble, you gather some spare clothes and a towel then hop in the shower.
You stand under the water, the scene replaying over and over and over again.
You crouch down, burying your head in your knees.
You hated how you felt.
You felt dirty.
You felt vulnerable.
You hated it.
You scoff as more tears begin to form but you let them fall anyway.
You hear the door open and then close again, you didn't care.
'Y/n?' You hear Teppei's soothing voice behind you.
You feel his arm pull you too him and he cradles you against his sculpted chest.
'I know it feels horrible honey, but I'm here for you, I'll always be here for you' he whispers.
'I feel so dirty, i feel like i made it all up, it's not even that bad compared to what happens to other people' you whisper hoarsely.
'No. That teacher was wrong, the first thing you said to me was that you got sexually assaulted. That's how you perceived it. He wasn't there, so he has no right to tell you that you are wrong. You aren't making it up. Other people may have it worse but your not them. Your feelings are valid, something terrible has happened to you, i don't care if it's not that bad because it made you feel uncomfortable. I'm here for you' he says fiercely.
'Thank you, Teppei' you say, you both stand up and he smiles at you.
He grabs the soap and begins rubbing it into your shoulders then back then everywhere, it felt nice, like he was cleansing you of what happened.
After you were both done and dry, you watched a movie and he held you through it all.

You were so greatful for Kyoshi Teppei.

Honestly i need a Teppei.
Also completely irrelevant side note, my school called my mum a while back because they were worried i had joined a gang.
My mum had to write a note to inform them that i hadn't joined one.
This is all because i typed Tokyo Revengers into the schools computers 💀💀💀

Anywayyyys
Hope you enjoyeddd
Remember:
Consent is sexy
Consent is hot
Unconscious people don't want tea.
Tally ho
<3