Midorima Shintaro

Title: blush

You sat next to Midorima in class, he was...an odd one to say the least, he always had his fingers taped and he always had his lucky item.
You had thought it was kind of cute...until his bowling ball dropped on your foot.
'OW HOLY CRAP!! I'm dead. This is it.' You mumble while jumping up like an idiot.
Midorima had completely panicked, he had picked up the ball and stuffed it in his bag then swooped you up bridal style and fast walked to the nurses office.

'Y/-'
'Nope. You've apologised approximately 18 times since we got here, i am fine. It literally rolled over my pinkie toe, and it's not broken' you say, reassuring Midorima the thousandth time.
'Still...' He mumbled, his hands tightened causing the tape to come undone,
'Here, let me!' You say with a smile and you took his hand and began retapping them, you had pulled his hand on your lap and while you worked, you failed to notice the blush that was creeping up onto Midorima's face.
'There!' You shout triumphantly then looked up to see his red face.
'Uhh...midor-'
He turned away, grabbing a glass of water and hastily gulping it down, you giggled at this cute behaviour.
'Wah! Is my tsandere carrot actually blushing?' You say making his blush redden.
He sat back down but refused to meet your eyes.
'There we go!' The nurse called 'you're good to go, just take it easy since it'll probably bruise' she informed, you thanked her and began walking back to lesson with Midorima trailing after you.
'Y/n...I'm so s-'
You turned, smashing your lips onto his,
'Apologise again and that's what you get' you mutter a playful threat.
Mirorima's face goes bright red and he turns his dace away.
'I...i wouldn't mind' he mumbles and you grin evily.

'Is that so....'

Sorry it's such a short one
My updates will be on the slow side cause ya girl got covid 😭😭
Literally got every symptom except loss of taste which is okay cause i can still eat good.

Anyways sorry for the inconvenience (i say that like people actually read this book 💀💀💀)

Hope y'all enjoyed 😭
Tally ho
<3