Aomine Daiki

Title: i love you

'Stop that' you snap as your boyfriend continues to poke you with his pen, you were in class and attempting to do your work. Of course Aomine Daiki had other plans. He didn't stop bothering you until the end of the day, you both had practice, you ran to join the rest of your vollyball team while Daiki took the scenic route to join his team. After practice you saw Daiki leaning against the gates waiting for you, you were appreciative at first...until he tackled you and sprinted on ahead.
'Damn it Daiki, what do you want?' You snap, he thought for a moment before answering.
'You'
You roll your eyes and start walking home, Daiki right on your tail.
He wasn't very talkative today, and he was acting weird. Like who on earth just tackles their girlfriend and then acts like nothing happened? Daiki of course.
You throw your bag on your bed and stretch, you sit down and start to do your homework.
You ignored Daiki who continuously called your name from the bed.
'Y/n? Y/n. Y/n?? Y/n! Y/n? Why won't you talk to me?' He whines in a childlike manner.
This was certainly not like him usually.
'Daiki i swear... What is wrong? You're acting like Mura-kun.' You say and he raises an eyebrow.
'You're acting childish.' You elaborate and he grins then closes his eyes.
'Seriously? All that just for you to fall asleep?' You mumble, turning back to your work.
After a while you hear him get up and ignore it, presuming that he was going home.
'Y/n?'
'Hmm?'
'I love you' he whispers.
You freeze. He...he's never said that to you before.
'I love you too' you say with a grin.
Suddenly it all clicked and you burst out laughing,
'Were you trying to hype yourself up? Like all day?' You ask and he goes red.
'S-shut up' he mumbles, looking away and you grab his face, squishing his cheeks.
'Aw you poor baby, that must have been some hard work!' You say in a baby voice and his face gets even more red. You giggle and kiss the tip of his nose before turning back to your work, Daiki picks you up and places you into his lap and snuggles up to you and you smile.
His buries his nose into the crook of your neck, leaving a trail of kisses.
'Daiki, I'm working' you warn and he laughs.
'Come on, i want to cuddle' he whines and you sigh, this sork wasn't due for another two days, you could afford to spend some quality time with your boyfriend.
He takes you over to the bed and puts on your favourite movie.
His arms were wrapped tightly around you in a comforting manner, his fingers tracing patterns on your stomach, once in a while his fingers would slip dangerously low...
'Daiki...' You warn

'Alright, i'm on my best behaviour'

A bit of a short one.
Honestly I'm really out of it today so i might rewrite this one later on.
Anyways hope it was still okay!!
Tally ho
<3