how they'd say the ✨L✨word

Akashi

Akashi would have an elaborate plan to tell you that he loves you, it would probably be your birthday or a celebration. There would be fireworks and you would be stood together, since Akashi is extra he'd get down on one knee and tell you how much he loves you, he'd definitely have a speech prepared. Or he'd let it slip accidentally, something like "that's why I love you" or "you're lucky I love you" then instead of being flustered he'd simply admit it.

Kise

He'd definitely tell you everyday, definitely a golden retriever boy and even though he says it often you'd still get flustered, he'd leave little gifts and cards and written on there would be a little poem or just "I love you"

Murasakibara

He'd be one to say "you're lucky I love you" or he'd give you his snacks which speaks for itself really.

Aomine

He'd definitely say it accidentally or have a plan to tell you and fail at it, when he finally does say it he'd either be a stuttering, blushing mess or he'd be overly confident making you Melt on the spot.

Midorima

He'd mumble it and you'd get him to repeat it, making him blush. Takao would make fun of it afterwards.
He'd probably leave you a simple text and then pretend he never sent it.

Kuroko

He'd be the only normal one, he'd say it in a completely normal circumstance making you feel warm and loved, he'd mention it from time to time worrying that you might forget that he loves you.

Kagami

Kagami would probably shout it mid game, or after winning he'd run up to you and pull you into a kiss before telling you how much he loves you.
He'd make sure to do it on live TV as well.

Mitobe

He'd leave you little sticky notes and cards around the house, he may even whisper it to you if you're lucky.

Hanamiya

He wouldn't.

Kyoshi

He'd be very affectionate and say it often, he'd be very gentle and he'd most likely say it when you're upset or when you're cuddling.

Imayoshi

He'd say it to make you flustered but he would genuinely mean it even though it doesn't look like it. His way of saying he loves you would probably be giving you your favourite food and occasionally telling you that he loves you if he feels a little insecure.

Are there any characters that I've missed??

ANYWAYSSSS sorry for taking a while to upload and I hope you enjoyed

<3