Himuro Tatsuya pt.2

Title: misunderstandings pt.2

R/n= random name
Earlier that day...
Tatsuya had finished practice with Murasakibara early so that he could see you, you'd left your lunch with him so he had to find you quickly.
He ran into the changing room pullinf off his shirt...
'Nice abs' a voice whispers, Tatsuya jumps then turns around to find a girl, hw recognised her since she was in your class...
'This is the men's changing room. Leave' he snaps but she doesn't, instead she comes even closer.
Tatsuya didn't even get to process what happened as she pounced on him, she smashed her lips on his just as the door opened...revealing you.
Relief washed over him when he saw you, 'you would help him' he thought.
'Y/n!' He stuttered out
'Is that your girlfriend?'
'Not anymore'
His body froze.
No...
No no no!
This couldn't be happening!
'Y/n please-' he tried but you had cut him off then left him alone with her again.
'Come on Himuro, your single now, why not be with me?' She chuckles.
Himuro had a policy that he'd never hit a girl however this was a very different matter.
He shoved her off of him and grabbed his stuff, shoving his shirt back over his head.
He found you crying in a classroom and his heart broke.
'Y/n please i know your hurt but let me explai-'
You'd cut him off again.
'Don't worry Tatsuya i'm not hurt. I would be...if i cared'
You left him there.
He went through the day waiting to see you, to explain however he had basketball practice.
The moment it was over he sprinted towards your gym and relief rushed over him when he saw your team was still practicing...that was until he entered the gym.
Anger flared in his stomach when he realised that girl, Mai? Was her name? Was there instead of you.
'Where's y/n?' He asked one of your teammates
'Mai made her and the others quit, is there anything you can so Himuro-kun? She...she hit r/n, she said we couldn't leave until she was happy with us' Tatsuya was horrified and went to speak with your coach, of course she had no idea this was happening and sorted it out as quickly as possible.
'Ah Tatsuya, you ruined my fun'
'I don't care. Come near me again and I'll end you.' He growled, she laughed not taking this lightly and begun walking towards him...
That was until Murasakibara booted her across the school.
'Thanks...'

: )

'What do you want' you ask, he stood in the doorway and began to explain everything.
It was a misunderstanding...
Your cheeks heated in embarrassment.
'Tatsuya! I'm so sorry oh my god!' You say while covering your face.
'Please just kill me now this is to embarrassing' you mumbled but he pulled you in his arms quickly and heaved a sigh of relief.
'I really thought I'd lost you...' He stated.
'Sorry i didn't let you explain' you mutter sheepishly but he just smiled amd you both went back inside.

I was feeling nice and decided for this to be a happy ending
Tally ho
<3