Akashi Seijuro

Title: none

You strolled through the hallway to your usual quiet spot for lunch, your best friend had betrayed you and didn't come into school so you were on your own.
Once seeing who was leaned up against your spot you did a 180 and made a beeline for the door, why?
Your academic rival, Akashi Seijuro was there. And you had caught feelings.

Ew.

You scurried down the empty hallway until you heard footsteps behind you.
You felt someone grab your wrist and pull you into the nearest empty classroom, pinning you against a wall, which brought you face to face with Akashi.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He snaps and you look down a little
"I'm not..."
"Oh? Then why is it that everytime I enter a room you leave or that you no longer speak to me? Look at you, you can barely make eye contact with me right now" he scoffs,

You felt a blush rising on your neck, your embarrassment made the redness spread quicker.
"I'm not avoiding you" you say with a bit more confidence
"Are you sure about that?"
You nodd in response.

"Then look me in the eyes"

You look up reluctantly, his heterochromic eyes staring harshly at yours.
Eventually he pulls away, leaning against a table and he sighs.
You turn and begin shuffling towards the door.
"When will you stop avoiding me?" He whispers, there was a new emotion in his voice, one that you couldn't distinguish.
"And don't tell me you're not because you very clearly are."
You gulped but stayed quiet, you could hardly turn around and tell him the real reason why you couldn't speak to him, not only would that be embarrassing but it would be worse if he didn't return your feelings.

"What did I do to make you hate me?"

You spun round to argue back, to reassure him that you didn't hate him but the words died on your tongue when you saw his expression.
"I don't hate you Akashi...I just...I can't..." You took a deep breath.
"I wish you did" he scoffs
"What?"
"You drive me crazy y/n, I want to be yours"
You stood there in astonishment, hardly believing what you just heard.
He took a step towards you, his hand gently pulling you by the waist.
"Can I-"
You leaned up and kissed him.
Suddenly you heard clapping at the door, all of Akashi's basketball team and your best friend we're at the door.
"Finally! You're so blind y/n, but that's doesn't matter since your finally together!" Your best friend squealed
"Wha- you said you weren't in today!"
"I lied!" They bolted down the hallway,
You have Akashi a peck on the cheek,
"I'll only be a moment, there's something I need to take care off"

*Here lies your best friend, may they rest in peace*

Woooo The ending was a little crappy but I think it was okay!!
Sorry for not updating I've had GCSE's, the exam boards were lovely enough to mess up on almost all the exams.

Also a big thank you to everyone who's reading this book, I started it as a joke but I'm kinda invested now.
Also I'm making a haikyu oneshots book as well if anyone's interested

<3