25 [Wise Girl]

"Thank you for coming to your post-procedure check in."

Annabeth sat on the cot. Her voice was nearly gone and her head hurt. She blinked slowly and watched as the medic picked up a clipboard from the bedside table.

Annabeth took a dull notice in seeing that it was the same girl who had preformed her abortion.

Hm. Fitting, she thought. The voice in her head was bitter as a lump reformed in her throat. Tears started to sting and blur her vision. She was quick to blink them away and nod to Suzanne.

"Can you describe what symptoms you've been experiencing post procedure?" Suzanne asked. Annabeth bit the inside of her cheek. Her fingers fiddled with her camp necklace.

"Cramping. Vomiting. Blood." Annabeth's words were clipped. Suzanne didn't spare her a second glance. Instead, she clicked her pen obnoxiously loud and began to scribble away.

Another sharp pain ran through Annabeth. She gasped and curled up in herself. She pressed her arms to her abdomen.

"Annabeth, Annabeth are you okay?" Suzanne asked. She was alarmed, her hands hovering over Annabeth's shoulders. Annabeth choked down a sob as the pain increased. She tried to get words out but when she opened her mouth all that came out was blood. A gurgled scream came from her. Suzanne yelled something over her shoulder.

Annabeth's vision was getting blurry. The pain wouldn't stop. The daughter of Athena sobbed as the pain persisted through her body. Ripples of pain ran through her as another camper in a white coat rushed to her.

"Get me some blood, stat!" Suzanne demanded.

Annabeth's vision has gone from blurring to spotty. The other camper pulled her body apart from its fetal position. She coughed more blood. Suzanne pushed a tube in her mouth that suctioned the blood away. Annabeth gagged.

The other camper pinned his hands to her stomach. He tapped and Annabeth screamed.

"Abdomen is hard, it's full of blood!" He shouted. Annabeth's chest was getting tighter. The pain was too much.

"Put her under, she's bleeding out!"

A/n:
Hey guys!
Okay not gonna lie this story is kinda chaotic. Just like my life. Long story short I'm in my last year of Highschool. But enough about that! This is going to be continued, I swear. I'm already writing the next chapter.
Thanks for all the support,
Lizzie