12 [Hera]

The goddess smiled in an evil fashion. Her brown eyes sparkling with joy as she played with a strip of silver hair that had escaped her tight braid. "Oh Annabeth," The goddess purred. Annabeth glared at her venomously.

"Why are you here, Hera?" Annabeth spat, although the daughter of Athena already knew the answer. "Why dear, I'm here to chat." Will flinched at her tone.

It was warm but scary. Almost like a mother's terrifying scold.

"We don't want you here." Annabeth nearly yelled at the goddess. Hers chuckled, "It seems as if you need me here, Annabeth." Annabeth's name was spoken in a purring fashion. It made Will slightly nauseous.

"Seems that you and Willia–" Will chose to interrupt her. "I go by Will, ma'am." He nearly forgot that the woman before him was a goddess. He winced as she sent him a weakened (but still harsh) glare.

"You've been bonded." Hera stated, her hand raising to reveal two rings. Annabeth bit her lip, watching as a ring was lowered down to her. "What if we don't want to be bonded?" Will asked.

Hera rolled her eyes. Will blushed.

"You'll die. Honestly, you'd think after several decades, centuries even, you demigods would know when you're about to die!" Hera remarked. This almost made Will laugh, almost.

"Your ceremony will be at 7 tonight. Be late and die." And with that phrase, the goddess left. Leaving even more silence in her place.