5 [Athena]

"Will!" Annabeth yelled at him, running after the blond. Will turned, looking at Annabeth. "You ready?" He questioned, Annabeth sighed. She then smiled.

"Let me handle this. I have an idea, just play along." Annabeth stated sternly. "Uh. . . Alright?" Will cautiously agreed, the two walking up to their respected partner.

"Ready for our double date, boys?" Annabeth asked, plastering a smile on her face. Will quickly grinned, Nico shrugging.

"Always, Wise Girl." Percy replied, his tone flirtatious. Annabeth rolled her eyes playfully, but the four demigods started to walk.

With the straight (non-secret) couple in front, and the gay (also not secret) couple trailing close behind.

Will held onto Nico's hand gently. Their fingers softly intertwined as they stepped in sync.

Nico avoided Will's eyes, looking at Annabeth. The daughter of Athena looked nervous. Will assumed she was telling Percy about. . . The fetus.

"Can we stop here? I have to talk to Percy about something serious." Annabeth informed, looking back at the gay couple.

"Mind if we stay? We can help if it goes wrong." Nico questioned. Will's eyes widened. "Nico!" He scolded gently. Annabeth shrugged, a small smile on her face.

"I don't care, I guess." She told the Italian.

Percy was confused, Nico could see it in his eyes.

"Percy, you're going to be a father." Annabeth said, looking into his eyes. She held his hands, but he pulled back. "That's not possible. Annabeth, you and I have never–" Annabeth cut him off.

"It worked as Athena was born. . . Kinda. We showed promise, so Artemis and Aphrodite decided to gift us. Artemis informed me through a dream, with the help of Hypnos. And my mother stayed at camp to explain it to me yesterday afternoon." She paused, continuing slowly.

"I got Will to make sure it wasn't just a prank. And sure enough, there's a baby." Annabeth wiped a tear that fell down her face. Percy beginning to smile.

"I'm going to be a dad." He stated, awed to further silence.

Will just squeezed Nico's hand, guilt creeping up to his chest.

Percy was so happy. . .

Too bad the baby wasn't his.

It was Will's.

A/n:
Yep. Dragging that on. Soooo, hi.

- Bridget