14 [Blue Eyes and Okay(?)]

Percy felt off when Will came back alone. His clothes were a little messy, and his blue eyes looked at Percy happily. "He went back to your cabin, said he'd crash there for a bit. Until, you know, he can understand and figure a few things out." Will spoke as he sat down. Percy gave him a stiff nod, a frown deep on his lips.

"Thanks." He answered, not caring how harsh he sounded. Will paid no attention, just staring at Percy as he began to walk to his cabin.

Finally out of Will's stare, Percy sighed. His walking became rushed and was soon a quick sprint to his cabin. He nearly tripped over his own to feet several times. Nico's sword resting peacefully on his belt loop.

He made it within a few minutes; panting heavily. "Nico!" He called out to his cabin. Knocking on the door. He felt stupid knocking on his cabins' door, but something was off.

He couldn't tell what, just that it was. . . If that makes any sense at all.

Unlocking the door, he opened quietly. His head peering into the cabin. Instantly, his eyes landed on a mass on his bed. He held his breath as he stepped inside. Eyes trained on the lump he assumed, or at least hoped, was Nico Di Angelo. He closed the door with a click, and turned on the lights.

"Nico...?" Percy's question died on his lips as soon as he saw his lover. Nico's eyes were red rimmed, puffy, and pink. Tears littered his face, staining it as they rapidly poured down his cheeks and down his chin. His hair was wet with sweat as Nico trembled.

His hands were gripping a pillow tightly. Fingernails digging into the fabric as he shook like a leaf. Percy saw the blood a few moments after he noticed Nico didn't have a shirt on, and that his pants were buttoned weirdly.

Nico looked up at him and sobbed harder. His body shaking so violently Percy thought he was having a seizure at first. "Nico, what's wrong?" Percy asked, he had yet to see the son of Hades' bloodstains on his pants. Nico took a deep breath but spit it out for a large gulp of air.

He seemed to be having some sort of panic attack, but Percy wasn't sure. He was confused, and concerned. So he sat on the bed, watching as Nico stared at his bloody arms and murmured words

"Shower." He murmured once, Percy looking at his fragile body. "You wanna shower?" Percy asked him, touching his thigh. Nico pulled back as if he was burnt and curled up on himself. Percy pulled his hand away from Nico, watching as the trembling stopped and tears slowly decreased.

He was still now.

Like Smelly Gabe after Medusa's head... but worse. Percy sensed he was worse. Nico seemed frozen in fear, the pillow squished under his constantly tightening grip.

"I'm sorry." Nico spoke, his words so soft that Percy almost missed them.

"Neeks, what happened?" Percy asked, careful not to touch Nico as he breathed deeply. An attempt to calm himself down, Percy noted. The son of Poseidon watching as Nico sat up, and looked down.

"I'm going to take a shower..." He trailed off, not meeting Percy's eyes. "O-okay." Percy said to him. Percy didn't know how to react. Or what to say, Nico was scaring him a little.

"Are you okay?" Percy managed to ask.

Nico stared at him now. His dark eyes meeting Percy's as he said one phrase.

"He has blue eyes."