6 [The Cheaters]

"Bye guys!" Percy called, the two blonds leaving the cabin. Will and Annabeth, surprisingly, seemed in a hurry to leave. Percy thought nothing of it, and quickly rushed to his bed.

"What're we going to do?" Nico questioned, laying on his back. Percy sighed, his head nuzzled into Nico's chest. The smaller boy used to the clinger side of Percy.

"I don't know. I'm not sure we can keep doing this though." Percy explained. Nico, although hurt, nodded.

"You're going to be a dad. And I don't want you and Annabeth to split up, just because we are– were. . . " Nico didn't finish.

"The cheaters." Percy suggested, Nico groaned. "You're not helping." 

Percy rolled his eyes playfully. "You love me anyway." He commented, making Nico crack a smile. "Remind me why again?" Nico teased, Percy sat up. The two boys face to face, Percy kissed his lips. 

"We can't keep doing this." Nico stated.

"Shh, enjoy it while it lasts." Percy whispers, kissing Nico again. "Percy." Nico groaned, "Mhm, stop!" Nico managed to say, his voice in a low whine. Percy pulled away, foreheads resting on each others. 

"I'm going to miss this." 

"We're cheaters." Nico said.

Percy kissed his cheek, hugging his waist. "But I kinda love it."

Kissing Percy's shoulder, Nico quickly murmured, "Me too."