22 [Revival of Lost]

Percy froze as his eyes were trained on the person in front of him. She couldn't have been a day over 12, her face is covered by a burnt hat. Her clothing torn and her feet barren. The young lady he continued to gape at shifted. Chiron placing a hand on her shoulder with a soft smile gracing his lips.

"Welcome back, Ms. di Angelo." He greeted, causing Bianca to blush. "Where's Nico," her voice trembled and it was obvious that she was exhausted. A few people in the crowd turned to Percy. Staring as he stepped forward.

"Hey Bianca," He said. Bianca turned and stopped, her lips separating and she started to smile. "Percy!" Her smile was too wide, and her dry lips were stretched. They split and Bianca hissed in pain, not losing her eye contact with Percy. "Do you know where Nico is?" She questioned as Percy licked his lips. Watching Bianca's blood start to well up in her bottom lip.

"Let's get you to the infirmary..." Percy avoided her questionable look, merely grabbing the girl's shoulder gently and starting to lead her to the infirmary.

"I need to see him. It's urgent." Bianca insisted as Percy lead her to the infirmary. Percy bit his lip. A feeling of dread settled in his gut.

"Why do you need to see him?"

Bianca huffed and tried to push past Percy. Percy firmly planted himself on the ground, grabbing her arm to avoid her moving further. Bianca gave a sharp tug and squirmed. Her hair was uneven and frayed at the ends. Her cap shifted off her head and fell to the ground as she twisted herself. Percy lost his grip and Bianca stumbled.

"If you are gonna fight me the whole way through, we aren't going to be able to see your brother," Percy muttered. She fell limp in his arms. Percy nearly dropped her as her weight shifted to him. Her entire weight pulling down on him alarming fast as she had let loose all the tension she held from fighting back.

"I saw Will, while I was being trialed for rebirth. Will Solace, Nico's boyfriend. I need to tell Nico that Will is being trapped in Tartarus. Please!" Bianca pleaded.

Percy had a firm grip on her elbow as he looked at her. Bianca was close to tears. Campers were flooding into the area, surrounding the two as Bianca begged.

"Fine!" Percy snapped, "Bianca, you win. You can see Nico... just, he's been through a lot since you last saw him. Trust me, Will is the least of your worries."