4 [Just Buds with Secrets]

Percy held onto Nico's waist with his bare hands. Both of the teen Demi-humans in the shower. Nico stripped down to his underwear, and Percy shirtless. Nico bit his lip as Percy nipped his collarbone.

The shower letting out steam as the warm water soothed their sore muscles. Nico's damp hair being nuzzled by Percy's forehead. The son of Poseidon's face moving up, nipping parts of Nico's jaw.

"Per-Percy." Nico breathed, his back soaking in the water. "Shhh." Percy hushed, smirking as Nico let out a small groan. Percy's hair tickled Nico's throat, he havens chosen to use his powers— avoiding soaking his body in the warm, cascading water. Nico felt blood dripple down his chin, he had clenched down on his lip his lip hard enough to draw blood. That surprised him.

"There's blood." Percy managed to whisper, Nico whimpering as the son of Poseidon licked it. His tongue running from Nico's chin, up his jawline, and then was passionately kissed on the lips.

Blood got onto Percy's lips, smearing and quickly washing away in the shower.

"Nico? Percy? You in here?" Will voice rang out, causing the two to gasp.

Pushing apart, Nico let out a scream. "Will, you made me mess up my water! Holy Her– so cold!" Nico yelled, looking at Percy. Percy remained silent.

"Sorry, is Percy in here, too?" Will questioned. "He should be." Nico replied.

"Hey Will! Can't a guy shower in peace?" Percy hollered, adding a thrown off chuckle. Nico could almost feel Will shake his head, smiling at Percy's comment.

"You guys almost done?" He continued. "Just got in." Percy lied swiftly.

"Oh, m'kay. Annabeth and I just want to have a double date with you guys. Discuss things, catch up." Will told them.

"Cool, but I can't really talk now, Sunshine. I'm getting shampoo in my mouth." Nico said, his voice echoing in the shower room walls.

"I'll meet with you guys later. Get showered, you sweaty beasts!" Will joked, finally leaving.

"I believe we were to this part." Percy dragged on. Clutching Nico's waist with one hand, pressing him against the bathroom with his chest.

"Yes." Nico breathed, Percy kissing his lips once again.

Percy's free hand went down Nico's thigh, messing with the helm of his underwear. The elastic strap feeling smooth under his calloused fingers.

Nico shivered, Percy cupping his thigh, hand down his underwear.

"Shh." Percy whispered.

"We're just buds with secrets." Nico hissed, Percy bitting his neck softly.