3 [Positive?]

"The test results are back." Will stated, walking into a private room of the infirmary. The teen girl looked at him, her eyes filled with tears. Her hands trembling as she held the tightly to her lap.

"Just tell me." The blonde girl demanded, hard eyes looking at her ratty sneakers. Will sighed, "Positive." He told her, making the demigod let out a choked sob.

"It's going to be ok–"

"Don't tell me it's going to be okay, Will!" She screamed at him, making Will freeze. "What am I going to tell him? How is this gonna work out?" She murmured to herself, placing her hands on her ears.

As if trying to block out the sounds of harsh reality.

"It's gonna work out." Will stated softly, walking over to her bed. The teenager continued to cry, her tan skin sticky with already drying tears.

Will swung his arm around her, the soon-to-be-mother putting her face into his chest.

"Shhh." Will soothed over and over again, her hands clutching parts of his shirt. Sobbing into his chest, the girl sniffled.

She looked up, eyes puffy from her sobs.

It had already been an hour of her crying.

"What am I gonna tell Percy? What are you gonna tell Nico?" She asked brokenly.

"Annabeth, I don't know." Will told her. His blue eyes meeting her grey ones.

Will kissed her forehead.

"Dry those tears. It's already been an hour, and you're late for your class." He ordered, gentle as he was stern.

Annabeth wiped her eyes and let out a few more sniffles. "Okay." She said, looking down at her stomach.

Letting out a smooth breath, she plastered on a smile and got up.

"Love you." She stated.

"Love you too." He replied, "It'll all work out." Will added.

Annabeth nodded, then she left.

Of only Will believed his own words

A/n:
Yep. Pregnant Annabeth! Yay?
- Bridget