16 [Talk About It]

Nico didn't meet Percy's eyes. A few tears running down his face slowly, dripping off of his chin as he continued to look down. His hand holding in Percy's in such a delicate manner, that their skin was barely touching. "What happened?" Percy finally asked, breaking the silence that surrounded them.

Nico gulped and focused on his feet. "He said he wanted to talk," Nico whimpered, Percy sitting down next to him. "And he–" Nico couldn't hold back a sob, tears running down his cheeks as he though;

It wasn't nothing.

"He took it off of me." Nico said, his throat feeling like it was closing up. He coughed harshly, hands coming off of Percy's and flying to his chest. "Nico, you don't have to say anymore." Percy informed him in a hushed tone, Nico burying himself in Percy's chest.

He didn't want to be touched, but he felt so isolated– and that wasn't much better. Percy hesitantly wrapping his arms around Nico. His hands landing on Nico's lower spine. The son of Hades flinched softly, a small squeak coming out of his mouth.

"Shh." Percy breathed, rocking slowly as Nico's hands went around his shoulders. His fingers clutching to his shirt, wrinkling it as his face pressed itself harder against Percy's chest.

"I'm so sorry." Percy said, his lips pressed against Nico's head. His lips pressed so thinly in a tight frown Nico barely felt them.

Percy had to bite the inside of his cheek to stop himself from crying.

Nico, I'm so sorry.

Percy couldn't help but think, feeling Nico's tense body relax and his breathing evening out. Nico fell asleep against Percy's warm body.

"I'm sorry."