20 [Bathroom]

Nico was slammed against the shower wall. His spine shooting up in pain, the cold wall chilling the rest of his back. His shoulders were pressed on by two large hands, warmed and calloused. Percy's thumbs firmly on his collar bones.

Nico bit his lip, wearing nothing but his boxers.

Percy smiled at him, his green eyes looking over his body. The shower was turned in, cold water pattering down on them. Percy remained dry, his lips going down to kiss Nico. "Wait." Nico said, watching as Percy paused. "Get wet. You look sexy with wet hair." Percy gulped, but nodded.

Was he nervous? Nico asked himself, letting his arms go up to Percy's hips. His pants were lose and seemed to fall off. He wore no boxers underneath, his lower body exposed to various degrees.

Nico pulled Percy's face to his neck. Hands moving down to Percy's waist as Nico's body was kissed and nipped. Skin turning several different hues of pink where Percy put his lips. Both groaning as Percy got a boner, and Nico as his body was attacked in hickeys.

Percy swallowed harshly, Nico reaching to guide his lover's hands. Percy's hands resting on Nico's hips, Nico running his knee against Percy's bare skin.

Percy kissed down his chest, then at his waist. Pecking quickly, but sloppily. Nico grinned, his toes curling. Then he wasn't there.

TRIGGER WARNING!! THIS JS A FREAKING TRIGGER WARNING!!! SEXUAL ASSULT BE BROUGHT UP!!! YOUVE BEEN WARNED MY KIDDOS!!

"Marry me." Will hissed. Kissing Nico's waist as Nico was pinned down. Nico was crying, squirming desperately.

"Marry me." Will repeated, hands moving to allow Nico some freedom. Not enough to do anything though.

"Stop. Stop. No!" Nico screamed, Will's hands rushing into his pants. Lips pressing more and more kisses. More and more pressure. The hickeys Will has forced upon Nico's skin were turning more into bites. Playful nips bringing painful stings.

TWIGGED WARNING!! PANIC ATTACK AHEAD!!!

Nico was numb. But his chest hurt. And he couldn't breathe.

He was scared. Each breath he took as ragged, desperate. Little air fitting into his lungs as his skin burned. Knees crashing against each other as he brought them to his chest. Hands trembling so badly, he had no way to grip anything.

His chest was tightening, and everything was too loud.

"Nico, I need you to breath, okay?" Percy spoke. Nico couldn't hear him. All be heard was his heart and noise. Noise that didn't exist, but pounded through his head.

He was scared.

He wasn't okay.

He wasn't okay.

He wasn't okay.