11[Bonded]

As soon as Nico shadow traveled away, everyone was silent. Annabeth was staring at where Nico had once been, shocked at his disappearance. Will, on the other hand, tried to blink back tears. The apple he held in his hands started to leak juice as Will's finger nails pressed against its ruby colored skin.

No one dared make a mocking comment. No one even dared to move. They were all waiting for something else to happen.

After all; the son of Hades had just run away from his boyfriend proposal with another guy– who had a girlfriend.

Grey's Anatomy Spoiler

It was kinda like how April Kepner (spell?) ran off with Jackson Avery at her wedding to Mathew.

Grey's Anatomy Spoiler is Over

"Will?" Annabeth questioned, finally breaking the silence. Will looked at her, tears starting to blur his vision.

The blonde girl got up, and walked over to him. A few whispers from the crowd coming to the surface. States directed at Annabeth as she walked to him.

Annabeth held out her hand, and he placed the apple in her hands. The ring fell off of the stem, and Annabeth held it in her other hand.

Hesitantly, she brought the apple up to her lips.

And took a bite.

Will opened his mouth, staring at her for a few seconds in an awed silence. "Why–" Annabeth interrupted him. "I just really like apples." Will seemed to catch on.

She's playing dumb

He realized. Will choked out a laugh. "That means you just accepted my proposal!" He chuckled, Annabeth cracking a smile. "Proposal as best friend, I'll take. Husband? No thanks." She joked half-heartedly, no one seemed to catch the tone change.

Before Will could say anything, a golden glow circled around them. Gasps of alarm came from the Aphrodite table. Hera flashing in.

The glow dimmed down, revealing Hera.

Annabeth stared at the goddess with wide eyes. Hera merely glared at her. "I see you've accepted the proposal. That glow?" The goddess laughed, "Congratulations. You've been bonded."

A/n:
To be explained in further chapters!!

~ Bridget