2 [Subtle Flirting]

"Hey guys!" Nico shouted at them, plastering a smile on his face. Percy had a faint smirk, looking at the two blonds. Annabeth rolled her eyes playfully at the two. Will managing a chuckle in between a bite of scrambled eggs.

"He' sweepy 'ead." Will said, his mouth still full. Nico's nose wrinkled in disgust, "Ew! Swallow your eggs." He exclaimed, portraying a slightly sour mood.

Closing his mouth, Will happily swallowed his chewed up eggs.

"Good to see you, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth greeted, giving him a kiss on the cheek as Percy sat down. "Wise Girl." He remarked, kissing her cheek as Annabeth was taking a bite of her waffle.

"What's on the agenda for today?" Will questioned, his mouth cleared off egg. Nico shrugged, "I was thinking of training some. Maybe Nico and I could hit the showers before lunch and have a small double date with you guys at the dock." Percy suggested, making Annabeth smile.

"I think that's a good idea, how about you guys?" She questioned, Will nodded. "Sure." Nico stated, looking at his plate.

It now contained two pancakes, some blueberries, and banana slices. He popped a banana slice into his mouth. Choosing to ignore the slime that got onto his fingers when he picked it up with his bare hand.

"Gimme one." Percy joked, pointing to Nico's blueberries. Nico sighed, "Only if I have to!" He joked back, grabbing a blueberry.

Percy opened his mouth, turning his face upwards towards the sky. Nico aimed carefully, then launched the berry at him.

Percy managed to catch it mid-flight.

"Thank you." He said, swallowing the berry whole. Nico rolled his eyes. "I swear. . . You only like me because I feed you." He teased, meeting Percy's eyes.

Percy's eyes softened, "I love you–" then they sparkles in joy, "– because you continue to feed me."  Nico felt himself blush, his face turning red in embarrassment.

"Shut up." He grumbled.

"I have to go, I have an Ancient Greek class I'm teaching." Annabeth excused, standing up.

Will's eyes stared at her, then widened.

He cursed, "I have a shift at the infirmary. I totally forgot!" The son of Apollo exclaimed, quickly getting up. "I'll come with you to the infirmary, there's someone I need to see there. They have a few of my books on my subject." Annabeth explained, the two rushing over towards the infirmary.

"Looks like it's just you and me, Neeks." Percy flirtatiously stated. Nico smirked, "You wanna hit the showers early?" He teased, getting close to Percy's face.

Percy bit his lip, "Of course." He gasped, the two starting a spring to the showers.