Party Planning

After listening to the groups and groaning about the one addition to my group that I cannot stand, Cordelia, I'm ready to stand planning for the Prince of Australia. Nox walks over to the table Brighton and I are at. Cordelia stubbornly stays at her spot on the couch, refusing to join us.
"Cordelia, come over here so we can plan." Brighton says, a little coldly if you ask me.
"No. I refuse to get up, especially just to be by you two." She says, sending glares our way.
Little Nox pipes in, "let's just do what she asks. I don't want to argue."
I reluctantly follow her over to Cordelia, dragging Brighton with me as she murmurs something about Nox joining a different group because there will be many fights.
"Okay, first off, the prince is really hot do we need to pick out what we're going to wear when we meet him because I need to stand out to catch his attention." Cordelia immediately commands as soon as we sit down.
Nox, being her innocent little self asks, "but... Aren't you in love with Prince Rhode?"
Cordelia snorts at the idea. "No way, I just need a crown, that's all." She pauses for a while, then says. "One Prince or another? It really doesn't matter to me."
Nox gasps, but Brighton and I just sit there. This wasn't news to us.
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
After hours of planning, all we have left to decide is the entertainment.
"How about a piñata?" asks Nox. "We always have those at my birthday."
I internally groan. This girl acts like she's Umben's age. Wait, no. Even younger than that.
"What are you? Two?" Asks Cordelia. "Maybe this is what Prince Rhode meant when he told me you were childish. You're just a little girl."
You can see Nox trying to stop herself from ripping of Cordelia's head. "I just thought that would be fun." She barely chokes out.
"Fun if you were at your little brother's birthday." Cordelia scoffs.
"I'm. Sorry." Nox says. I can sense anger boiling up inside of her.
"Just go home already. The prince will never love you anyways."
That was the last straw for Nox. She jumps across me to get to Cordelia and starts punching her. I immediately get up from the couch. Dang, that girls can sure punch.
As Cordelia is screaming for help, Brighton is laughing and I'm just standing there, applauding Nox for sticking up for herself.
Lenn bursts into the Women's Room. "You four!" She shouts, pointing to my group. "Come with me." Nox immediately stops punching Cordelia, gets up, and dusts herself off. We all follow Lenn, Brighton and I whispering, Nox with her head hung, and Cordelia with a smug look on her face.
Boy, we're in so much trouble.