Outbursts and A Surprise Visiter

Before I start this, I was just thinking about how many people have read my story. My story has 150K views, which I think is totally unbelievable. I'd like to thank all of you for letting me reach that amazing milestone. It really means a lot to me.
So, I would like to know something: where are all of you from? (That sounds super creepy, but I swear it's not) I'm from Illinois and I was just wondering where people who read my story are from. It blows my mind that people all over the country read it. So... Where are you all from?
Now, on to the story.

I wake up to the horrible feeling of my head resting on concrete and somebody shaking me and whispering my name over and over. Slowly opening my eyes with a slight grown, I see who it is. Lachlan.
"Caspian. Wake up." He says.
"I'm awake. What do you want?" I say and look down to my lap to see a sleeping Rhode. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep. Well, he always looks peaceful, but all the stress of being a prince seems to have washed away from his face.
"Caspian. I think we need to talk." Rhode says.
"Yeah, sure. What is it?" I ask.
"Umm... I think we should go somewhere else in the room. So we don't wake up Rhode." He seems worried.
"Sure." I slowly life Rhode's head up, careful not to wake him and gently put his head on the floor. I then get up and Lachlan and I walk over to a different part of the room. "What is it?"
"Well... I've been thinking... About that kiss. And us..." He starts hesitantly.
"Lachlan, I'm sorry. I really like Rhode..."
His body slumps down ever so slightly. "Yeah, yeah, that's fine." He says back with some hint of sadness.
"But I also really like you... More than just friends." I say, looking at him in his eyes.
A small smile forms on his lips. But immediately it drops. "But... Can't you be killed?" He asks.
"Yes, I could. I'm aware of that. But I guess I'll have to take the risk until I'm sure of who I like more."
"Thank you, Caspian. Thank you." He pecks my lips.
"Lachlan!" I exclaim. I then lower my voice. "Rhode is right there and can wake up at any second."
He smirks and I see the Lachlan he usually is. "I just had to."
"I swear..." I sigh, turning around and walking back to Rhode and sitting down so he doesn't see a smile spreading across my face.
When I try to put Rhode's head back onto my lap, his eyes flutter open and a smile spreads across his face. "Hey Cass."
"Hi Rho-" He swiftly cuts me off with a kiss. "What was that for?" I laugh.
Rhode sits up and leans toward my ear. "To remind me that you're real- you're mine and nothing could ever take that away from me. Nothing." He whispers.
My cheeks flare up more and more with every word he says. 'Nothing could ever take that away from me... ' If only he had heard what Lachlan and I talked about earlier. He slowly starts to kiss me again and I have to pull away out of respect for Lachlan... Though it was hard to pull away from him. "Another time, Rhode. I just want to get out of here."
Rhode unexpectedly lets out a swear as he transforms back into his serious self. "I forgot all about Cordelia and what happened to her... First her father, now her. How am I supposed to tell everybody else?"
Lachlan walks over and sits next to us, forming a small triangle in this giant concrete box. "First tell your parents, then talk it over with them. After that, tell the Selected and then soon after that the country. Easy."
"You make it sound so easy, Lachlan. I bet you've never lost a girl to rebels. Your country doesn't even have rebels. You have it so easy. You don't have any idea what I'm going through!" He gets louder with each sentence and ends up screaming. "I hate you, Lachlan." He growls.
"Rhode!" I exclaim, completely surprised by his outburst.
"What? Don't you see how easy his life is. He doesn't need to worry about people liking him, people dying." He gets up close to my ear. "Don't you see how horrible he is?" Rhode says in a low voice.
"Rhode, just calm down." I try to reason with him.
"Calm down?" He laughs, taking a step away from me. "Calm down!" He laughs humorlessly and throws his arms up in exasperation. "Can't you see that's exactly what I cannot do? Whenever I calm down, something bad happens. I can't calm down." I don't say a word, knowing that it would only make the situation worse. "Caspian..." He takes a step towards me this time, his voice getting quieter. "I don't want you to get hurt."
Just then, the safe room door swings open, revealing a palace guard. "I found the prince!" He shouts, presumably to other guards around the corridor.
"I've got to go." I say, quickly walking out the door and up to my room.
When I get in my room, I immediately close the door and sit down on my bed, closing my eyes.
I hear my door open and close again. Without opening my eyes, I say, "I'm not in the mood to talk. It's been a stressful day."
"You could say that again." A voice I immediately recognize says back and I have to stop myself from screaming as I hear the lock click, locking me in with the person.