Snowmen and Relationships(?)

I walk off to my room. About an hour of chatting with my maids, I hear someone sing, "do you wanna build a snowman?" ... "It doesn't have to be a snowman."
I laugh and open the door to see Prince Rhode standing there. "Fine. Let's go build a snowman."
A look of worry crosses his face. I widen my eyes "Wait. Are you telling me there is no snow to build a snowman? You tricked me? That's low, even for a Prince." I say, while trying to keep my act going. I try not to laugh at Prince Rhode's face.
"I... Uh... Didn't think that would actually work." He says, trying to think of a way to make a snowman.
"Kidding." I say, finally letting out a laugh. "So are ya here to kick me out?" I ask, not daring to look him in the eye.
"Of course not." He says and my head snaps up. "I'm here to build a snowman." And that's when the cheeky grin flashes across his face as he grabs my hand and leads my through the infinite hallways in this palace.
Then he bursts into a room filled with snow.
"How..." I start, but he cuts me off.
"Fake snow. Just for this." I laugh and bend down to make a snowball.
I hear him clear his throat. "So... Umm... Do you forgive me yet?" He asks.
I slowly stand up and say, "only if you make the best snowman ever."
A huge smile spreads across his face. "Easy." He says and starts making a snowman.
When he's down, I look down on the small, lopsided snowman. Then I look back up at Prince Rhode with a hopeful smile on his face. Then back at the horrible snowman.
"It's..." I start. Then look back at Prince Rhode. "Perfect." And then we both smile.
"Prince Rhode, you managed to make the best snowman ever!" I say and laugh.
"Just Rhode." He says and I smile even wider.
Then, before I realize it, he pecks me on the cheek.
"I... I'm so sorry. I didn't... Sorry." He mumbles out.
I look at him with a confused expression. "You missed." I say.
"Wha-" he starts, but I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. (Buddy the Elf reference? Anybody?)
I can tell he is shocked for a second, but then he starts kissing me back. I smile into the kiss. My first kiss.
We pull back and just stare at each other. Another one of our stupid little staring contests. Except for, they aren't stupid.
"Caspian, you are beautiful." He finally says and I smile.
I turn away from him. I can tell he's confused.
That is, until he gets hit by a snowball.
"Oh... You didn't." He says, a smile creeping over his face.
"I think I just did." I throw another snowball at him.
We have a snowball fight for 15 more minutes (which I win) and then we walk back to my room.
"Thanks for building a snowman with me." He says.
"Actually, I didn't help. You did it by yourself."
"Oh. Right. Well next time you need to help." Rhode says, then he leans in close to my ear and whispers, "because I don't believe you judged my snowman fairly. You might've been a little biased." And with then he smiles and turn away.
I go inside my room and fall on my bed. Who knew a snowman could change into a relationship with the Prince?