Smuggled IceCream

My maids shake me awake. I look at the clock. 7:46 pm. I missed dinner.
"Somebody is here to see you." Emery says.
"Send them away." I say stubbornly.
"Miss, are you sure?" Asks Airabelle.
"Yes. Send them away now."
Rea pipes in. "But they have-"
"Send. Them. Away!" I snap. Usually I wouldn't snap, but I don't want to talk to Rhode at the moment.
They walk away to the door. I hear them quietly explain to my guest that I would not like to be talked to at the moment.
I hear rumbling and I look up to see Brighton in front of me. "You're going to talk to me."
I sigh a little. "Sorry. I thought you were Rhode."
"Okay, let's go downstairs to the movie theater." She says, nodding and grabbing my hand.
"I look terrible!" I complain.
"Nobody's gonna see you."
"Okay, let's go." I say unwillingly.
We walk down to the movie theater, luckily passing nobody. "Your mascara looks terrible." Brighton comments.
"Shut up." I joke back.
We arrive at the theater and sit down. We are the only people in there and Brighton already has a movie in the player.
"If I Stay?" I ask, looking at the screen.
"Yep! One of my favorites."
I've never heard of it before, but I'll give it a try. "I'll go get some popcorn." I say, walking toward the popcorn maker.
Brighton grabs my arm. "Not so fast." I'm sure I have a confused look on my face. "I get something."
She pulls out two cartons of ice cream. "What? How did you-"
"I smuggled it." She says with a proud look on her face.
"You smuggled ice cream from the Royal Family?" I ask.
"Ummmm... Yeah. Wasn't too difficult." She states like it was obvious.
"Thank you." I say, barely above a whisper.
"Tell me, what happened?"
I try to say something, but I start sobbing uncontrollably. "He- he kissed her. Then he k-kissed me."
"That makes no sense!" Brighton says.
I take a deep breath before explaining the story, occasionally pausing to eat ice cream.
When I'm finished, Brighton exclaims, "That jerk!" And gets up, to go tell at him I assume.
"Woah woah woah. Where are you going?" I ask, grabbing her arm.
"To go punch Prince Rhode for being such an idiot."
"But we have to watch the movie." I complain, mostly so Brighton doesn't get hurt by a guard for harming the 'poor prince'. But also because I want to watch If I Stay and see what it's all about.
"Fine. But right after we are both going to go beat up a Prince. Deal?"
"Deal." I say, pressing the play button.