What do you mean?

"Where are you taking meeeee?" I ask in a sing-song voice, still drunk beyond belief.
"Just back to your room, Cass." Rhode says.
"Lachlan can bring me!" I say, happily. "Go kiss some girls and dance!"
"Excuse me?" Rhode asks, bewildered.
"Lachlan is bringing me to my room! Cause I'm drunk!" I shout and giggle near the end of my statement. I'm drunk. I've never been drunk. I love being drunk!
Rhode thinks for a second. He turns to Lachlan. "No funny business. Don't do anything. I need to get back to the party. Got it?"
Lachlan pretends to salute. "Yes sir."
Rhode glares at Lachlan and sends a softer look my way. "Get some rest for the morning, Cass. Night. I lo- oh never mind, goodnight." He says.
In my drunken state I think nothing of what he was going to say.
Lachlan takes my arm and leads me back to my room, almost entirely carrying me.
When he gets to my room, we enter. "Thanks Lachy Dachy. You're the best!"
"Cass, just get to bed."
"Please stay! I'm afraid of the dark!" I exclaim.
"No you aren't. And me being here wouldn't even help your fear. Turn on a light or something." If I wasn't so drunk, I would notice the exasperation in his voice.
Instead, I kiss him.
He pulls away. "Caspian, you don't know what you're doing."
"Yes I do. I'm kissing you, silly." I say and lean in for another kiss.
He quickly dodges my efforts. "Caspian, I like you and all, but you're not thinking properly. Trust me, you'll understand in the morning."
"Just one more kiss?" I pout.
"You're cra-" I cut him off by quickly pecking him on the mouth.
"Goodnight!"
"You're freaking crazy, Cass. I love it. Goodnight." Lachlan says, almost to himself, and leaves me room.
Soon after I fall asleep, with nothing else to do.
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Fudging headaches. Why must this happen? I look at my clock to see that I way overslept breakfast. I guess my maids knew what condition I was in and decided to leave me alone.
I hear a knock at my door and I groggily tell them to let themselves in.
"I see you haven't changed out of your dress from yesterday." Lachlan smirks.
My cheeks redden as I realize that I in fact, did not yet change. "I-I was pretty drunk."
"Oh, I know. You almost told Rhode about us-" he starts, but is cut off.
"About you guys what?" Rhode asks. My goodness, my life is like a freaking soap opera.
I stiffen, but luckily it seems like Lachlan had a plan for this. "About us sneaking ice cream from the kitchen."
"Oh, well that's fine, I guess." Rhode says with a slight frown. "Can we talk, Caspian?" He asks, becoming very serious.
"Sure, just let me change into something more comfortable." I say, getting slightly nervous. I grab some pants and a t-shirt and go into my own separate bathroom to get changed. When I come back out, Rhode and Lachlan are both sitting on my bed and are engaged in what seems to be a pretty heated discussion.
They both look my way when they hear my footsteps. I only hear the last part of what Rhode says to Lachlan; "Alone, please."
Lachlan gets up and smiles. "Well, I'm going to go play some football-"
"Soccer" Rhode interrupts with an amused grin on his face. "When will you ever get it right?"
"Right, soccer." Lachlan rolls his eyes. "I'll catch up with you guys later." He leaves my room and leaves the door open only a crack, so nobody could watch us.
"What's going on?" I ask Rhode and he takes a deep breath. This doesn't seem like it will end good for me.
"What happened last night?" He asks, staring deep into my eyes as if searching for an answer.
"What do you mean?" I ask, my mind immediately flashing to Lachlan and I kissing.
"Why were you so drunk? I thought you didn't drink. Do you realize how mad my mother got? Her reputation could be questioned!" He asks. At first I sigh from relief, but then tense up as he mentions his mother. I don't like her. She seems... intimidating and cold.
"I-I'm sorry, Rhode." I stutter out.
"Yeah, I'm sorry too." He says and stands up.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, standing up with him.
"It means, I'm sorry, but I don't think I can be around you as much as I usually am. There are other girls here, Caspian. Did you forget that?" His voice is rising with every sentence. "Maybe I shouldn't like you as much as I do. Maybe..." He pauses, his voice becoming softer. "Maybe this isn't how it's meant to be."
"What do you mean?" I ask again.
"Would you please stop asking that question? You sound like an idiot, Caspian!" Rhode snaps at me.
I grit my teeth. "Well maybe I was an idiot for ever even thinking I was in love with you. Or that you might've loved me back." My voice softens with each word, so by the end it comes out more like a whisper.
He looks taken aback when I say that I thought I loved him, but quickly recovers. "Maybe you're right." He says and turns his back to me. "I'll see you around, Caspian ."
"Maybe." I mumble as he shuts the door.

Sorry. Sorry. I'm the worst at updating! But I've been busy with school and rehearsal and everything! But you know what? I'm going to update more! Yeah! (Now watch as I don't update for like a year and all of you yell at me) kidding, but I'll really try to update more.
Love ya long time,
-Emma